Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Amazon Ex-Pats  Hop To Forums  General Discussions    Amazon Mob's Pub & Coffee Shop Part II
      Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50

Locked Topic Locked
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies
Amazon Mob's Pub & Coffee Shop Part II
 Login/Register 
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by That JR Thang:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Allan:
Scroll down the list of boards until you find "Your Lifestyle & Culture". You will find under "Religion & Spirituality", the last heading in the list.

Anti-Fascism put out a notice this morning that it would be moved...

Thanks, mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people's flag is deepest red It shrouded oft our martyred dead
...Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer We'll keep the red flag flying here

Posts: 3440 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Report This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
Are you sure they didn’t relate to embryonic fluid?

Certainly that became important at some stage.

http://godfinder.org/index.html?q=Atanea
Goddess name "Atanea" Polynesian A Goddess of the dawn in Polynesian mythology. She created the seas after having a miscarriage and filling the oceans with her amniotic fluid

Posts: 3440 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Report This Post
Devoted...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Allan:
quote:
Lost me...

Every pain every women suffers is a direct consequence of Pandora and Eve's determination to not do what they are told by the masculine gender.

LOL, fy sideways!

Fence straddlers get a crotch full of splinters -- Granny

Posts: 6590 | Location: Atlanta | Mbr Since: 05-01-2017Report This Post
Here to stay...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bluelamp:
[QUOTE]PaleoChristianity has been known in more or less corrupted forms as ancient Siberian Shamanism and the thread of dualist thought (see Sources, Y. Stoyanov), in the teachings of Zoroaster , Buddha, Lao Tzu, Confucius, the ancient Greek Mystery Schools, the person behind the “Jesus” appellation, the early Gnostics, Mani’s Religion of Light”, Bogomilism, Catharism, the Sufism of Ibn al-‘Arabi, the medieval and modern Alchemical traditions , the Work of Georges Gurdjieff, and most recently the historical and mystical work of Laura Knight-Jadczyk, among other prominent researchers, psychologists, and teachers (see Sources).

Given all that, what is it prevents you from accepting the part entheogens play in all this?

I guess because one can get OOBEs, McKenna's machine elves and beyond without entheogens.

Posts: 1063 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Mbr Since: 04-23-2009Report This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess because one can get OOBEs, McKenna's machine elves and beyond without entheogens.

I wonder.

Are you forgetting we each produce our own entheogens?

Hancock argues that some 2% of us naturally create more than enough to have the full effect.

I was not alone in thinking one of our mob was among those select few.

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Allan, found this on another thread. Thought you might be surprised?

“The conservative editorial board of the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal called for Republicans to step in and remove President Donald Trump’s trade powers before he irreparably harms the economy.”

Posts: 11550 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Report This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:

“The conservative editorial board of the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal called for Republicans to step in and remove President Donald Trump’s trade powers before he irreparably harms the economy.”

My old boss must be getting worried.

I told his mob years ago they needed to start listening to me.

Clean Up   :clean:

Devoted...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah, that surprised me a little. But maybe this is something we should start getting used to? I mean, if Murdoch did it, then maybe others will find the audacity. Then maybe, just maybe, a few others will jump on the bandwagon?

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

My old boss must be getting worried.

I told his mob years ago they needed to start listening to me.

Clean Up   :clean:

Therewas a link, but I thought you appreciated this snippet!

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yeah, that surprised me a little. But maybe this is something we should start getting used to? I mean, if Murdoch did it, then maybe others will find the audacity. Then maybe, just maybe, a few others will jump on the bandwagon?

I’m hoping that those that voted for Trump will get back to keeping the three branches of the government separate.

Here to stay...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I wonder.

Are you forgetting we each produce our own entheogens?

Hancock argues that some 2% of us naturally create more than enough to have the full effect.

I was not alone in thinking one of our mob was among those select few.

Yeah there's some kind of DMT and MAO chemical balancing thing that was discussed in a paleochristian forum topic about Hancock's book but I think the general idea was that when the body produces something it also has things set up to handle it but if you just add it in artificially, you don't know if things will get metabolized correctly aka there can be bad trips.

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
My prophetic skills are outstanding.

Divine pardons all round.

What more does anyone want?

How often did I say Trump is the predecessor waiting for the real Christian Devil to take over?

Devoted...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m hoping that those that voted for Trump will get back to keeping the three branches of the government separate.

I think his "base" is clueless as to how the government works and will never bother themselves to learn.

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah there's some kind of DMT and MAO chemical balancing thing that was discussed in a paleochristian forum topic about Hancock's book but I think the general idea was that when the body produces something it also has things set up to handle it but if you just add it in artificially, you don't know if things will get metabolized correctly aka there can be bad trips.

That sounds like another cop-out.

No one ever denies that entheogens must be used under strict instruction. Why did it take all those Mystery Religion initiates so long before they reached their last stage?

Did you check both those Johns Hopkins' psilocybin studies?

I don't see how they can be ignored.

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I think his "base" is clueless as to how the government works and will never bother themselves to learn.

http://dai.ly/x2skqmu

Here to stay...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That sounds like another cop-out.

No one ever denies that entheogens must be used under strict instruction. Why did it take all those Mystery Religion initiates so long before they reached their last stage?

Did you check both those Johns Hopkins' psilocybin studies?

I don't see how they can be ignored.

Resetting the autonomic nervous system/personality change is a different use than shamanic/altered state experiences. You just need a few treatments not continuously doing it and you have specific changes as a goal for the treatment. I just think Shamans need to use their own natural abilities and do things like optimize their diets rather than continuously use drugs over long periods of time (McKenna thought his brain cancer was from his long time use of entheogens).

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Resetting the autonomic nervous system/personality change is a different use than shamanic/altered state experiences. You just need a few treatments not continuously doing it and you have specific changes as a goal for the treatment. I just think Shamans need to use their own natural abilities and do things like optimize their diets rather than continuously use drugs over long periods of time (McKenna thought his brain cancer was from his long time use of entheogens).

Those natural abilities start with epilepsy or schizophrenia.

Keep an eye especially on Johns Hopkins' religious experiment.

I'm hoping that will at least begin to clear all this up.

Religious leaders get high on magic mushrooms ingredient – for ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.....c-mushrooms-ingred...
Jul 8, 2017 - Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore enlists priests, rabbis and a Buddhist to test the effects of psychedelic drugs on religious experience.

Settling in...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Also for some reason, they don't seem to know that they have the right to vote.....

On the other hand I'm not sure how many of them are trolls.

bryan j borich

Posts: 486 | Location: CA | Mbr Since: 05-02-2017Report This Post
Devoted...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

http://dai.ly/x2skqmu

High 5   :high5:
There are a few people I should send that to!

Devoted...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
quote:
My prophetic skills are outstanding.

Divine pardons all round.

What more does anyone want?

How often did I say Trump is the predecessor waiting for the real Christian Devil to take over?

He he, you better watch out bubba, cuz you're being indoctrinated in all that churchianity stuff via osmosis! Wink   ;)

Even some of the posse thought he might be the antichrist. They excused themselves for voting for him by "believing" they were helping God usher in the "end-times."