Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Amazon Ex-Pats  Hop To Forums  General Discussions    Welcome Newbies
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Welcome Newbies
 Login/Register 
Freshie...
Picture of mary spaulding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raksha:
quote:
The Troll you are referring to on Amazon named Dime a Dozen is a she, her name is Mary Russell and she used to post under that name. She then opened another account using the name "Jesus IS God" everyone called her Jig. That account got banned, when they ban at Amazon they ban that account only. So one need only open a new account using a new email address. She did that and called herself "Jesus IS God" again but got banned again. Then she opened another account and goes by "Dime a Dozen". When she used that name I asked if she was referring to email accounts. ;-) I doubt she will come here because to open the account here you have to give a real name, but you never know.

Craig,

Thank you for correcting my initial misperceptions about Dime a Dozen, and thank you especially for correcting it here on Aantares. I guess when she posted under her real name of Mary Russell it was before she got banned the first time.

Her partner in crime, the one I would call the ringleader of the whole demonic posse, posted as TDM (her real initials) a few years ago. Her first name is Tonya, and it wouldn't be hard to find out the rest of it. She published a book under her real name (I wonder who reads it?) and has linked to it on some of her "End Times" topics. Amazon archives things forever, so the most we'd have to do is scroll back a page or two on the closed topics and do a few searches.

There are more of them of course, but they are mostly cult follower types. They would be part of the "Amen Corner," but they aren't as likely to start trouble as those two. Tonya and Mary Russell (the word for female dog comes to mind here) are cult leaders, and therefore a lot more dangerous. They are also known troublemakers, so it's good to know there are only two of them.

No forum administrator is under any obligation to admit a known troublemaker from another forum. They would be admitted under heavy probation here if they were admitted at all. And then ZAP! at the very first infraction.

JR probably remembers Tonya/TDM's full name, or knows where to find it quickly. She can supply it the next time she posts here.

--Linda

TDM's last name is Mills

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
j m jones

Posts: 31 | Location: Redding California | Mbr Since: 05-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Craig:
quote:
Originally posted by That JR Thang:
quote:
JR probably remembers Tonya/TDM's full name, or knows where to find it quickly. She can supply it the next time she posts here.--Linda

Tonya D. Mills

And yes, Mary Russell. MC is Mary Catherine (don't have a last name).

Tinker is Cheri Sanchez.

I didn't know Cheri's last name.

Good to see you JR, Amazon has become very slow and boring. That happened a few years ago when they did some house cleaning. Do you remember Nico? She was hard to deal with but made the threads interesting at times.

Yeah, 'Nico' does ring a bell. Just don't recall engaging with her.

What I find so disparaging about the recent bans is that the majority banned were fairly tame. It did help a little that tedium and jig got caught in their own trap. But only a little.

I hope they are now bored to tears with no one to judge and condemn. I strongly suspect they will eventually turn on each other, especially tedium and jig. Cheri and MC, not so much, but they will likely get caught in the crossfire.

Fence straddlers get a crotch full of splinters -- Granny

Posts: 4103 | Location: Atlanta | Mbr Since: 05-01-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
They don't have this address do they?

Dixie,

I posted the Aantares link on an open topic, but one frequented mostly by my crowd, aka "Allan's mob," many of whom are here already. At the time there was only one troll posting,* evidently a new member of the Posse going by the name Dime a Dozen. This person is so new I haven't gotten around to putting him or her on ignore yet. I'm kind of interested in seeing how long he lasts, if it is a he. I suspect it won't be very long. Last seen saying "Reported" over some bullspit imaginary offense.

That's basically how many of my friends got banned. There was someone here at Aantares who was so famous for that kind of thing we called her "the Queen of the Alert Button." A right-winger, naturally. Who was that? I remember her but don't remember her name.

--Linda

*However it's impossible to know how many are lurking (trolls and otherwise) at any given time.

The Troll you are referring to on Amazon named Dime a Dozen is a she, her name is Mary Russell and she used to post under that name. She then opened another account using the name "Jesus IS God" everyone called her Jig. That account got banned, when they ban at Amazon they ban that account only. So one need only open a new account using a new email address. She did that and called herself "Jesus IS God" again but got banned again. Then she opened another account and goes by "Dime a Dozen". When she used that name I asked if she was referring to email accounts. ;-) I doubt she will come here because to open the account here you have to give a real name, but you never know.

Yeah, Mary Russell has posted under numerous names. She was One Way for a long time. I think she and " Pastor Jim" received several warnings from Amazon, and so both started changing their avatars.

Then later, Mary Russell boasted that she had a friend at Amazon and could apply weight to get anyone's posts deleted or get them banned. But "Pastor Jim" (a relative of Mary Russell's) was reported by someone on the Catholic thread for sexual harassment and got himself permanently banned.

That whole mess stinks up a storm!

Posts: 4103 | Location: Atlanta | Mbr Since: 05-01-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freshie...
Picture of Craig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, Mary Russell has posted under numerous names. She was One Way for a long time. I think she and " Pastor Jim" received several warnings from Amazon, and so both started changing their avatars.

Then later, Mary Russell boasted that she had a friend at Amazon and could apply weight to get anyone's posts deleted or get them banned. But "Pastor Jim" (a relative of Mary Russell's) was reported by someone on the Catholic thread for sexual harassment and got himself permanently banned.

I was going back through old threads to bring up quotes from "Mary Russell", she can't report me for using her real name that way. ;-) I found posts from her with the name "Sweet Girl", I was cracking up when I found that. I had to post that and ask if anyone thought it was as hilarious as I thought it was.

Posts: 32 | Location: CA | Mbr Since: 05-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I was going back through old threads to bring up quotes from "Mary Russell", she can't report me for using her real name that way. ;-) I found posts from her with the name "Sweet Girl", I was cracking up when I found that. I had to post that and ask if anyone thought it was as hilarious as I thought it was.

If I were a psychiatrist and she came to my office, I think I'd have to fire myself immediately. Her mind (thumping gizzard really) would give me nightmares!

Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
They don't have this address do they?

Dixie,

I posted the Aantares link on an open topic, but one frequented mostly by my crowd, aka "Allan's mob," many of whom are here already. At the time there was only one troll posting,* evidently a new member of the Posse going by the name Dime a Dozen. This person is so new I haven't gotten around to putting him or her on ignore yet. I'm kind of interested in seeing how long he lasts, if it is a he. I suspect it won't be very long. Last seen saying "Reported" over some bullspit imaginary offense.

That's basically how many of my friends got banned. There was someone here at Aantares who was so famous for that kind of thing we called her "the Queen of the Alert Button." A right-winger, naturally. Who was that? I remember her but don't remember her name.

--Linda

*However it's impossible to know how many are lurking (trolls and otherwise) at any given time.

I wish I coulD remember her name. She homeschooled and I believe taught catechism classes although she was a convert. Wait, got it: Reesey. She was a defender of her faith by not a name caller. She’s the one that told me that abortifacts were listed in the Bible. And yes, she was adamant about no abortions, but could talk about it well. I kinda miss her as I do Patricia S.

Posts: 5113 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
I wish I coulD remember her name. She homeschooled and I believe taught catechism classes although she was a convert. Wait, got it: Reesey. She was a defender of her faith by not a name caller. She’s the one that told me that abortifacts were listed in the Bible. And yes, she was adamant about no abortions, but could talk about it well. I kinda miss her as I do Patricia S.

Yeah, both Reesey and Patricia were decent and well versed, but were a nightmare for the posse.

The ones I miss are SIA, Gershom, Mrs Exp, Craig, and Robin. But I get tired of discussing religion all the time. I prefer a lot of other stuff thrown in the mix.

Enthusiast...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
duplicate deleted

Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:

Yeah, both Reesey and Patricia were decent and well versed, but were a nightmare for the posse.

The ones I miss are SIA, Gershom, Mrs Exp, Craig, and Robin. But I get tired of discussing religion all the time. I prefer a lot of other stuff thrown in the mix.

Yep I was thinking about those too. And religion can get old, but it often guides, as Comey has pointed out, our moral decisions and gives us a basis for integrity.

Posts: 5113 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post