Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    Democrat house of cards is beginning to crumble
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Democrat house of cards is beginning to crumble
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted
Democrat house of cards is beginning to crumble

Sen. Mike Oliverio latest Democrat to switch parties
quote:
CHARLESTON — Former state Sen. Mike Oliverio is the latest in a series of Democratic officeholders to switch parties.
“I’m the same guy,” he said. “In the past, I was referred to as a conservative Democrat, so I’m going to be the same person. I just think I can best represent my constituents if I’m part of that majority party.”
Senate President Mitch Carmichael, R-Jackson, said, “It highlights the fact that the people within West Virginia feel more of an allegiance or more of an affiliation with a party that respects the values of our citizens, that’s fiscally responsible, socially conservative and promotes the values that are inherent within the West Virginia culture.
“There’s also a recognition,” he said, “that the Republican Party is pointing the state in the right direction in terms of our economy, our goals, our aspirations, our education system.
“And so I welcome him to our party. I welcome all people to evaluate their party affiliations and to go where their heart is rather than where their parents might have been or a generational aspect.”

http://www.dominionpost.com/Se...iverio-latest-Democr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3365 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post