Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    Google just banned cryptocurrency and ICO ads
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Google just banned cryptocurrency and ICO ads
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted
"Google just banned cryptocurrency and ICO ads, a move that follows Facebook’s decision to do the same. The language is stark: You are no longer allowed to advertise “Cryptocurrencies and related content (including but not limited to initial coin offerings, cryptocurrency exchanges, cryptocurrency wallets, and cryptocurrency trading advice).” This is good news.

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03...the-right-direction/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3604 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Google just banned cryptocurrency and ICO ads
If your bank account is hacked/stolen... FDIC insures it. CUNA insures Credit Unions.

There's no regulation... and once your cryptocurrency account is cleaned out... just who is backing it and will return your "coins"?

I don't blame Google one tiny bit. Are they supposed to BACK accounts using cryptocurrency or be subjected to lawsuits for culpability in not protecting users? Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

Several times each day, as I surf the Internet, MalwareBytes and/or EmsiSoft BLOCK domains that are phishing for cryptocurrency accounts. I don't have any such accounts, but it's good to know that at least some Anti-Malware products are "on the job".
quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DJT's THEME SONG:

~ I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth. ~

~ I know, you know, they're busy gathering proof. ~

~ Embrace my deceptions - learn how to bend, ~

~ Or these investigations will surely mean my end. ~

(loosely adapted from the TV Show "Psych" Lyrics, performed by "The Friendly Indians")

Posts: 24927 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post