Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    Stock tip ( Dean Foods )
      Page: 1 2 3 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Stock tip ( Dean Foods )
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted
Stock tip ( Dean Foods )

Dean Foods

10/1/2018
Now $7.16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3604 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pawn 10:
Stock tip ( Dean Foods )

Dean Foods

10/1/2018
Now $7.16

Gee thanks, moneybags.

HB

Posts: 22725 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
Now 7.09 (-.07)

F" target="_blank">https://www.nyse.com/quote/XNYSSmile-Big   :DF

Mama says that ****** is as ****** does...... Forrest

Posts: 56526 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
Uh oh...Dean Foods now at 6.00

Things aren't looking good for your portfolio, spawn.

HB

Posts: 22725 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
you are such a bassturd, spawn. I bought $10,000,000 shares of Dean Foods on your say-so at 7.6. Now, it's at 5.99. Oh well, I guess my wife won't get her 2nd yacht on her birthday. A mere pittance...chickenfeed...bag of shells, to me.

HB

Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
5.64 and going down quickly.

HB

Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
Bwahaha  :bwa:

Louis Navellier rates it as a strong sell.

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 29843 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:

LOL!   :lol: LOL!   :lol: What happened to spawn, the Great Investor?

HB

Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
    quote:

HB

You know I bought dean foods about 7-8 yrs ago. It was going for about 35 bucks the. I only held it for a couple of months and sold it . I didn’t make or lose on it.

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

•  
    Posts: 29843 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

HB

You know I bought dean foods about 7-8 yrs ago. It was going for about 35 bucks the. I only held it for a couple of months and sold it . I didn’t make or lose on it.

Market went up over 300 points today. DF went down to 5.30.

HB

Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

HB

Market went up over 300 points today. DF went down to 5.30.

HB

LOL!   :lol:

•  
    Enthusiast...
    Picture of Pawn 10
    posted Hide Post
    Shorting a stock means selling borrowed shares on the premise of making money as they stock price goes down. To short, an investor sells shares not currently owned, and they buy shares at the target price to cover the borrowed shares and pocket a gain.

If someone shorts 100 shares of a stock at $6 per share, and then buys to cover at $4 per share, the profit is the $2 drop in price per share, or $200. Shorting stock is more complicated than the straight-forward buy and sell trading process. Traders must pay interest on the borrowed shares. Therefore, a person is required to set up a margin account to short, which means they have the ability to borrow against the account.

what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3604 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    LOL!   :lol:

Market’s up 559 points right now...DF down to 5.02

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    Things are looking up for you, spawn. It closed at 5.08

LOL!   :lol: LOL!   :lol:

What price are you shorting the stock for?

LOL!   :lol: LOL!   :lol: LOL!   :lol:

HB

Enthusiast...
    Picture of Pawn 10
    posted Hide Post
    12 – 1 – 2018

Dean Foods

I was looking to close @ $5. but there were not enough takers, so I set it @ $ $5.03 and it closed after hours last night @ 5.03.

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    12 – 1 – 2018

Dean Foods

I was looking to close @ $5. but there were not enough takers, so I set it @ $ $5.03 and it closed after hours last night @ 5.03.

DF closed at 4.94 today. Is that good news or bad news for you, spawn? I know that no matter what it closed at, you'll make up some bs and claim it's good news for you.

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    12 – 1 – 2018

Dean Foods

DF closed at 4.94 today. Is that good news or bad news for you, spawn? I know that no matter what it closed at, you'll make up some bs and claim it's good news for you.

HB

4.64 This can't be good for you, spawn. I have to believe that this stock is a representation of how your life has gone...down, down, down. This is what your political hero has done for you. And you'll vote for him again, assuming he's not in prison. Want to know why?

HB

Aardent
    Picture of BullDoug
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    12 – 1 – 2018

Dean Foods

Another republican liar.

Touting the stock as a buy then shorting it would be the classic and illegal Pump and Dump.

Doubtful you would switch from long to short until you took some pain and of course you give no reason for either position.

After your stock tip you might have some credibility if you said you later bought puts or sold covered calls to collect the premium or protect on the downside.

You shouldn't be trying to "teach" others when you really don't know.

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Posts: 31191 | Location: west | Mbr Since: 11-25-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by BullDoug:
    quote:
    12 – 1 – 2018

Dean Foods

Another republican liar.

Touting the stock as a buy then shorting it would be the classic and illegal Pump and Dump.

Doubtful you would switch from long to short until you took some pain and of course you give no reason for either position.

After your stock tip you might have some credibility if you said you later bought puts or sold covered calls to collect the premium or protect on the downside.

You shouldn't be trying to "teach" others when you really don't know.

Excellent, Doug! he's a buyer and a liar.

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    DF down again! Down over 60% in the last year. Did you make another killing, spawn?

HB

Enthusiast...
    Picture of Pawn 10
    posted Hide Post
    Fri. 12- 9 - 18
    DF closed @ $4.51

Stock Tip
    Buy low Sell high
    https://pressoracle.com/news/2...-0-27-per-share.html

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Fri. 12- 9 - 18
    DF closed @ $4.51

Stock Tip
    Buy low Sell high
    https://pressoracle.com/news/2...-0-27-per-share.html

4.40 today, financial wizard. Bwahaha  :bwa:

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    looking pretty stable there spawn at 4.48. It's only down slightly over 60% in the last year. I don't believe you sold it short, but if you did, you part of one of the worst problems in the country. you hurt companies by selling short. you obviously don't care about the company, the people who work there, or the investors who believe in the company. you're scum, spawn. And if you didn't sell it short, then you're just a filthy liar.

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    I noticed that on a very bad day for wall street, Dean Foods shot up to 4.20 Did you sell it short again, spawn?

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post

I never would've heard of or followed this stock, if not for spawn.

you are a bummer, spawn. This has to be the worst stock ever!

HB