Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    Stock tip ( Dean Foods )
      Page: 1 2 3 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Stock tip ( Dean Foods )
 Login/Register

Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
uh oh 3.84. Can you explain to me again how you made money on this stock, spawn?

HB

Posts: 22757 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
Well, thanks again for the tip, spawn. DF is down over 67% for the year, closing at 3.755. Of all the stocks you could have chosen to tell us about, why did you choose that one?

HB

Posts: 22757 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
Re: “
Can you explain to me again how you made money on this stock, spawn? “

Reprint:

Shorting a stock means selling borrowed shares on the premise of making money as they stock price goes down. To short, an investor sells shares not currently owned, and they buy shares at the target price to cover the borrowed shares and pocket a gain.

If someone shorts 100 shares of a stock at $6 per share, and then buys to cover at $4 per share, the profit is the $2 drop in price per share, or $200. Shorting stock is more complicated than the straight-forward buy and sell trading process. Traders must pay interest on the borrowed shares. Therefore, a person is required to set up a margin account to short, which means they have the ability to borrow against the account. “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3604 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
Psssssssssttt!!!

Buy Sears (SHLDQ).

Sardonic   :sardonic:

We’re not guilty of intimidating witnesses or obstruction of justice, and anybody who testifies that we are will be rubbed out.

Posts: 30509 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
Re:
Q.
quote:
Of all the stocks you could have chosen to tell us about, why did you choose that one?

Because it is a perfect stock to show that a profit can be made regardless which political party is in power and/or if the stock is on its way up or down .

Also see:
https://deanfoods.gcs-web.com/...quarter-2018-results

what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3604 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pawn 10:
Re:
Q.
quote:
Of all the stocks you could have chosen to tell us about, why did you choose that one?

Because it is a perfect stock to show that a profit can be made regardless which political party is in power and/or if the stock is on its way up or down .

Also see:

I see DF is making a recovery. you missed out! And...you are such a fuc*ing liar! you'll have to pay for it in Hell!

HB

Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Re:
Q.
quote:

Also see:

I see DF is making a recovery. you missed out! And...you are such a fuc*ing liar! you'll have to pay for it in Hell!

HB

He is a liar. He was touting the stock. He would have youbelieve that everything he invests in turns to gold. I’ve seen these guys all the way back I the prodigy days.

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 29877 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    DF is now at the lowest point ever...3.13. In this bull market, there's probably not any stock that is doing worse.

Good call, mor*n-**** aka spawn. Did you sell it short again to put even more people out of jobs, you fu*k!? Please kill yourself, so that the rest of us might have some satisfaction. Thank you.

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Re:
    Q.
    quote:

Also see:

Hey jerkface, it's at 2.88

Just how low can it go?

HB

Enthusiast...
    Picture of Pawn 10
    posted Hide Post
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news...foods-125012299.html

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

What a fuc*ing pile of pigsh*t you are!

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    I think there's some kind of improvement going on there with your stock spawnie. It's only down 64% for the last year.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaa.

I hope you managed to sell the company short and put them all out of business.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Hopefully, they all lost their jobs and can't handle life anymore, thanks to you.

Bahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

I hope I have sufficiently added to your merriment, scum.

HB

Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    Bwahaha  :bwa:

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

•  
    Posts: 29877 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    Good news for Dean Foods. It remained at 2.42 today.

Bid 2.40
    Bid Size 1
    Ask 2.58
    Ask Size 10
    Open 2.41
    Day High 2.43
    Day Low 2.41
    Previous Close 2.42
    52-Week High 11.14
    07/06/2018
    52-Week Low 2.295
    04/05/2019
    Price Performance (Last 52 Weeks) -72.53%

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    hey spawn...you should've held on to the stock...it went up like crazy today. Up to 2.30 today.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

HB

Aavid
    posted Hide Post

•  
    Enthusiast...
    Picture of Pawn 10
    posted Hide Post
    •Montreal-based dairy company Saputo is reportedly interested in acquiring Dean Foods, according to The Globe and Mail.

Enthusiast...
    Picture of Pawn 10
    posted Hide Post
    How high will it go?
    quote:
    Dean Foods Company, a food and beverage company, processes and distributes milk, and other dairy and dairy case products in the United States.The firm is worth $196.25 million.
    It sell its products under approximately 50 national, regional, and local proprietary or licensed brands, and private labels, including DairyPure, TruMoo, Alta Dena, Berkeley Farms, Country Fresh, Dean's, Friendly's, Garelick Farms, LAND O LAKES, Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms, Mayfield, McArthur, Meadow Gold, Oak Farms, PET, T.G.

https://ztribune.com/2019/04/1...e-to-2-14-on-apr-18/

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    I see Dean Foods is down to 2.03.

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    How high will it go?
    quote:
    Dean Foods Company, a food and beverage company, processes and distributes milk, and other dairy and dairy case products in the United States.The firm is worth $196.25 million.
    It sell its products under approximately 50 national, regional, and local proprietary or licensed brands, and private labels, including DairyPure, TruMoo, Alta Dena, Berkeley Farms, Country Fresh, Dean's, Friendly's, Garelick Farms, LAND O LAKES, Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms, Mayfield, McArthur, Meadow Gold, Oak Farms, PET, T.G.

https://ztribune.com/2019/04/1...e-to-2-14-on-apr-18/

Pretty high volume today, spawn. The stock is down to 1.83.

Idiot.

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post

HB

Aardent
    Picture of Gus Rodgers
    posted Hide Post

We’re not guilty of intimidating witnesses or obstruction of justice, and anybody who testifies that we are will be rubbed out.

Posts: 30509 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:

Har!
    It’s time to sing The Limbo Song for ol’ spawn.

hey spawn...how low can you go?

HB

Enthusiast...
    Picture of Pawn 10
    posted Hide Post
    update:
    https://www.masslive.com/busin...-to-restructure.html