Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    Stock tip ( Dean Foods )
      Page: 1 2 3 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Stock tip ( Dean Foods )
 Login/Register

Zealot...
posted Hide Post
C'mon, let's sing, everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq7pxUgjLz0

How low can you go, spawn?

HB

Posts: 22265 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:

Gus, although the market was up Fri, DF went down to 1.37. I know it doesn't sound much lower than 1.38 from the other day, but it is, when a stock gets that low.

If they reverse split 1:25, it will go up to it'll go up to 34.25 per share. But within a week, it'll be back to 1.37 or lower. This is a great opportunity to tap into spawn's mind and find out what he thinks of all of this.

HB

Posts: 22265 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post
I just happened to notice today that Dean Foods is down to 1.20 Wow, that's down over 12% in just one day. Maybe Richard Gere will buy the company and rebuild it, if Julia Roberts gives him the go-ahead.

HB

Zealot...
posted Hide Post

HB

Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
quote:
(Bloomberg) -- The biggest U.S. milk processor is now a penny stock.

On Tuesday, Dean Foods Co. shares closed at less than $1 for the first time since they started trading more than two decades ago. The destruction of market value, which has whittled down to about $90 million, is as simple to explain as it is dramatic: Americans aren’t drinking as much milk.

Amid fierce competition to supply grocery stores’ own brands, Dean’s margins are razor thin -- averaging about 3.8% over the past five years. The company’s situation deteriorated further after Walmart Inc., a key customer, built its own milk processing plant last year.
Yahoo Finance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guns Don’t Kill People

Ammunition Kills People

Posts: 30043 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Finance

Local dairy farmers tell me their sell prices haven’t gone up in years although their costs have. More and more are selling.

What I don’t understand is if there is a glut on the market why UHT milk is going up so fast.

Posts: 5042 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
why UHT milk is going up so fast.

What does “ UHT “ mean?

Posts: 3599 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pawn 10:
quote:
why UHT milk is going up so fast.

What does “ UHT “ mean?

UHT milk

Posts: 5042 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post