Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    Stock tip ( Dean Foods )
      Page: 1 2 3 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Stock tip ( Dean Foods )
 Login/Register

Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
C'mon, let's sing, everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq7pxUgjLz0

How low can you go, spawn?

HB

Posts: 22437 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:

Gus, although the market was up Fri, DF went down to 1.37. I know it doesn't sound much lower than 1.38 from the other day, but it is, when a stock gets that low.

If they reverse split 1:25, it will go up to it'll go up to 34.25 per share. But within a week, it'll be back to 1.37 or lower. This is a great opportunity to tap into spawn's mind and find out what he thinks of all of this.

HB

Posts: 22437 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
I just happened to notice today that Dean Foods is down to 1.20 Wow, that's down over 12% in just one day. Maybe Richard Gere will buy the company and rebuild it, if Julia Roberts gives him the go-ahead.

HB

Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post

HB

Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
quote:
(Bloomberg) -- The biggest U.S. milk processor is now a penny stock.

On Tuesday, Dean Foods Co. shares closed at less than $1 for the first time since they started trading more than two decades ago. The destruction of market value, which has whittled down to about $90 million, is as simple to explain as it is dramatic: Americans aren’t drinking as much milk.

Amid fierce competition to supply grocery stores’ own brands, Dean’s margins are razor thin -- averaging about 3.8% over the past five years. The company’s situation deteriorated further after Walmart Inc., a key customer, built its own milk processing plant last year.
Yahoo Finance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Our Republic
Impeach Brett Kavanaugh!

Posts: 30218 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Finance

Local dairy farmers tell me their sell prices haven’t gone up in years although their costs have. More and more are selling.

What I don’t understand is if there is a glut on the market why UHT milk is going up so fast.

Posts: 5124 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
quote:
why UHT milk is going up so fast.

What does “ UHT “ mean?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3604 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pawn 10:
quote:
why UHT milk is going up so fast.

What does “ UHT “ mean?

UHT milk

Posts: 5124 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post