Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    New investment opportunities are on the horizon
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

New investment opportunities are on the horizon
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted
New investment opportunities are on the horizon for the informed investor due to the change in politics from the far left to the right.
Politics controls the money flow and it controls the labor market, both of which effect's your investments ( money ).
So consider the use of this topic and others as a fact finding mission to attempt to find those sectors/industries for investment opportunities that will help produce the maximum return of your investment/money by discussing what the congress and/or Our President have recently done, and will be doing in the near future.
This topic is a place to discuss any and all political activities as all that government does effects your money in one way or the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3604 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
bump - Anyone got an extra pin I can borrow?

what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3604 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
bump Anyone got an extra pin I can borrow?

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
bump

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
bump