Aantares
Dean Foods

This topic can be found at:
http://aantares.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1706099334/m/4980094496

06-17-2019, 03:30 PM
Pawn 10
Dean Foods
Dean Food Update :
By Justin Martin • May 13, 2019
$1.06
https://www.keranews.org/post/...windling-milk-market
06-18-2019, 03:50 PM
Holy Bhagworm
quote:
Originally posted by Pawn 10:
Dean Food Update :
By Justin Martin • May 13, 2019
$1.06
https://www.keranews.org/post/...windling-milk-market


Market went up big today! Yet, the sad entity known as Dean Foods went down again.

HB
08-18-2019, 02:46 PM
Victor Laszlo
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by Pawn 10:
Dean Food Update :
By Justin Martin • May 13, 2019
$1.06
https://www.keranews.org/post/...windling-milk-market


Market went up big today! Yet, the sad entity known as Dean Foods went down again.

HB


81 cents.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”



09-16-2019, 10:46 AM
Gus Rodgers
quote:
Investors in Dean Foods Company DF need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately. That is because the Sep 20, 2019 $1.50 Put had some of the highest implied volatility of all equity options today.
Yahoo Finance


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“President Trump is a failed leader. He will go down in history as the worst President ever.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger
09-17-2019, 05:06 PM
Holy Bhagworm
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
quote:
Investors in Dean Foods Company DF need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately. That is because the Sep 20, 2019 $1.50 Put had some of the highest implied volatility of all equity options today.
Yahoo Finance


Gus, if Dean Foods makes a put of 1.50 and it's down to 1.33 today, is that a good thing? It seems that this put thing has a time-frame. Since the market is so volatile, it would seem to me that a poor-performance stock that has gone from $8 to $1 so quickly, is not a great option no matter what one is opting for. I don't have spawn here to explain things to me. Like trump, spawn always gives a positive spin on things, no matter how bad things are/ are likely to be. After all, spawn lost a ton on this stock but tried to convince everyone that somehow he made a fortune on it. But I trust your explanations.

HB
09-27-2019, 03:44 PM
Holy Bhagworm
Uh oh, DF down to 1.18 today. That isn't so good in this bull market, is it? https://finance.yahoo.com/news...ustry-122912839.html

HB
09-30-2019, 06:11 PM
Holy Bhagworm
NYSE keeps going up, yet DF down again. 1.16

HB
10-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Holy Bhagworm
Even though the market has dropped about a thou recently and today lost about 500, DF moved up .02 to 1.12. you must be proud, spawn. Could you explain your thoughts on the market to me?

HB