Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    Dean Foods
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Dean Foods
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
posted
Dean Food Update :
By Justin Martin • May 13, 2019
$1.06
https://www.keranews.org/post/...windling-milk-market

Posts: 3851 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pawn 10:
Dean Food Update :
$1.06

Market went up big today! Yet, the sad entity known as Dean Foods went down again.

HB

Posts: 25182 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by Pawn 10:
Dean Food Update :
$1.06

Market went up big today! Yet, the sad entity known as Dean Foods went down again.

HB

81 cents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 31673 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aardent
    Picture of Gus Rodgers
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Investors in Dean Foods Company DF need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately. That is because the Sep 20, 2019 $1.50 Put had some of the highest implied volatility of all equity options today.
    Yahoo Finance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I take full responsibility.
    It’s not my fault..

Posts: 32241 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
    quote:
    Investors in Dean Foods Company DF need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately. That is because the Sep 20, 2019 $1.50 Put had some of the highest implied volatility of all equity options today.
    Yahoo Finance

Gus, if Dean Foods makes a put of 1.50 and it's down to 1.33 today, is that a good thing? It seems that this put thing has a time-frame. Since the market is so volatile, it would seem to me that a poor-performance stock that has gone from $8 to $1 so quickly, is not a great option no matter what one is opting for. I don't have spawn here to explain things to me. Like trump, spawn always gives a positive spin on things, no matter how bad things are/ are likely to be. After all, spawn lost a ton on this stock but tried to convince everyone that somehow he made a fortune on it. But I trust your explanations.

HB

Posts: 25182 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    Uh oh, DF down to 1.18 today. That isn't so good in this bull market, is it? https://finance.yahoo.com/news...ustry-122912839.html

HB

Aavid
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    NYSE keeps going up, yet DF down again. 1.16

HB

Aavid
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    Even though the market has dropped about a thou recently and today lost about 500, DF moved up .02 to 1.12. you must be proud, spawn. Could you explain your thoughts on the market to me?

HB