Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    Stocks drop 500+ today
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Stocks drop 500+ today
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted
Stocks drop 500+ today

LMAO, you kids are funny!
This is the result of profit taking, and it's still going on. And when the price bottoms out we will buy back in. Plus some people pull out funds to pay their taxes.
Let me know when you see or think it hits the bottom, so I cam buy back in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3604 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
2 – 6 – 18 Dow closes up
Dow closes up @ 24,912.77 up 567.02 or 2.33 %

Well it looks like the market has reached it's bottom from all the profit taking.
Maybe one or two more little bounces and up we go , so now is the time to put in your buy orders.

what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3604 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
2/8/18
Dow closed down 1,033 @ 23, 992
As expected the day traders moved in looking for some leftover red meat. I suggest you buy and relax and enjoy life.

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
See: https://qz.com/1197173/dow-plu...bout-interest-rates/

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
Feb 9, 4:46 PM EST
24,190.90 up 330.44 (1.38%)

I'm back in @ 20% and will average down if it turns back down.

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
Stocks surge in early trade; Dow up 300
WOWT-1 hour ago
quote:
Stocks are surging in early trading on Wall Street, sending the Dow Jones industrial average up as much as 300 points in early trading.

http://www.wowt.com/content/ne...p-300-473794003.html

You day traders must be loving this, as am I. While Liberals are crying their eyes out!
I averaged down and I am back in now @ 40 %.