Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    For you Holy
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

For you Holy
 Login/Register

Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted
https://youtu.be/yEKy0s4_2w0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Posts: 19143 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I think. I don’t really understand what those two shnooks were talking about. Way way way beyond my understanding or capability of understanding. I think they were trying to say Tesla was a great stock and will quickly get even greater. It sounds a lot like what you’ve been saying. Exactly what are you so proud of? Is it like me when I brag that I love The Beatles and Beethoven?

HB

Posts: 25327 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
2020 may be the last year one could buy Tesla stock at under $1000/share and that’s counting on a dip sometime coming.

In 2010 it was 17/share, but who knew? Evidently these sACH nooks did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Posts: 19143 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post