Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    Obama's Ethanol protectionism may be coming to an end.
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Obama's Ethanol protectionism may be coming to an end.
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted
Obama's Ethanol protectionism may be coming to an end. Finally !!

quote:
WASHINGTON - Ethanol companies are enraged by EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt's comments Thursday that the program ensuring compliance with the federal biofuels requirement needs reform.
Emily Skor, CEO of Growth Energy, issued a statement accusing Pruitt of trying to gut the ethanol mandate.

http://www.chron.com/business/...federal-12546473.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3610 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The head of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said on Thursday that the recent bankruptcy of a Pennsylvania oil refiner was evidence the nation’s biofuel policy needs an overhaul in comments that infuriated biofuels advocates.
Philadelphia Energy Solutions, the largest oil refiner on the East Coast, filed for bankruptcy last month. The company blamed the cost of complying with the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS), a law requiring refiners to blend corn-based ethanol and other biofuels into their gasoline and diesel.
EPA chief Scott Pruitt said in an interview with Fox News that the bankruptcy largely stemmed from the RFS, and cited the program’s requirement that refiners earn or purchase biofuel blending credits called RINs to prove to the EPA that they were meeting their obligations.
“We need RIN reform,” Pruitt said, pointing out RIN prices had risen in recent years. “It is something I’ve talked to Congress about.”
https://www.reuters.com/articl...reform-idUSKBN1FL5ZJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3610 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post