Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    Disney raises prices to better accommodate customers.
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Disney raises prices to better accommodate customers.
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted
Disney raises prices to better accommodate customers.

quote:
Disney, which had raised theme-park prices for the past several years, said the price hikes were aimed at preventing overcrowding on popular days.
“We will continue to evolve our pricing in a way that gives them a range of options to meet their budget and helps better spread attendance throughout the year so they can make the most of every visit,” Disney spokeswoman Kim Prunty said, according to Bloomberg News.
Disney said a new program with date-specific tickets, to further control attendance, will be unveiled later this year.

https://www.marketwatch.com/st...eme-parks-2018-02-11
Sounds like a good decision to me. And that is why management gets the big bucks!
And Liberals just can't understand!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3371 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Disney said it raised prices for one-day tickets by $2 to $7 at its Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom theme parks in Florida. The prices, and price increases, vary for adults and children, and also depend on the time of year of the visit.
For example, Disney increased one-day ticket prices for Disneyland Resort in California by up to $11 for an adult on peak days. The price increases for one-day tickets to Disneyland varied from $2 to $11, depending on the time of year. But it also lowered the price by $10 on value days.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/1...et-prices/index.html

Liberals call this “ greed “. I call it a smart move by Disney to balance supply and demand.

Posts: 3371 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post