Aantares
Tesla? Are there are better environmental solutions & investments?

This topic can be found at:
http://aantares.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1706099334/m/9160066696

02-19-2020, 09:58 PM
Stop The Madness
Tesla? Are there are better environmental solutions & investments?
quote:

02-20-2020, 02:43 AM
Reed N D Dark
And Tesla seems to be losing their edge. If it is overpriced it doesn’t matter how good it is it will eventually be leveled.
02-26-2020, 08:14 PM
Holy Bhagworm
ow...tesla down 200 dollars per share in last 3 weeks.

HB
02-26-2020, 08:14 PM
Reed N D Dark
Saw that too! Ouch, indeed.
04-29-2020, 05:36 PM
Ictalurus Punctatus
Tesla closed today at 800 and change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.
07-07-2020, 08:57 AM
Ictalurus Punctatus
Stock well over $1000/share right now.

Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.
07-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Ictalurus Punctatus
Sell or hold?

07-15-2020, 03:04 PM
Ictalurus Punctatus

07-22-2020, 09:16 AM
Gus Rodgers
Pssssssst: Dean Foods - DFODQ

Seriously, I bought a few NVAX shares back in March at about $8. It took off like a rocket. Wish I’d bought a whole lot more.

“Send lawyers, guns, and money. Dad, get me out of this.”
Matt Gaetz
08-15-2020, 04:17 PM
Ictalurus Punctatus
Pssst... tesla five to one stock split....

10-30-2020, 09:16 PM
Ictalurus Punctatus
Tesla released the beta version of the full self driving a couple of weeks ago and people are starting to post videos of FSD trips.

https://youtu.be/vCHktMUpWVM

12-10-2020, 07:46 AM
Gus Rodgers
quote:
Tesla Inc. (TSLA) - Get Report shares fell from their record high close of $650 per share Wednesday as analysts from JPMorgan lifted their price target on the clean energy carmaker to just $90.

The assessment from JPMorgan analyst Ryan Brinkman reflects some of the concern on Wall Street for the pace of Tesla's meteoric rise this year, which has added more than 660% to the group's share price and more than half a trillion dollars to the company's market value. Its net income for the third quarter of this year was $337 million.

The Street

I haven’t owned TSLA in quite a while. I am not shorting TSLA. I don’t have any skin in this game. I am posting this only as a news item.

“Send lawyers, guns, and money. Dad, get me out of this.”
Matt Gaetz
12-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Holy Bhagworm
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
quote:
Tesla Inc. (TSLA) - Get Report shares fell from their record high close of $650 per share Wednesday as analysts from JPMorgan lifted their price target on the clean energy carmaker to just $90.

The assessment from JPMorgan analyst Ryan Brinkman reflects some of the concern on Wall Street for the pace of Tesla's meteoric rise this year, which has added more than 660% to the group's share price and more than half a trillion dollars to the company's market value. Its net income for the third quarter of this year was $337 million.

The Street

I haven’t owned TSLA in quite a while. I am not shorting TSLA. I don’t have any skin in this game. I am posting this only as a news item.

Ewww....sounds horrid!

HB
12-14-2020, 03:06 PM
Victor Laszlo
The is a better investment for people that don’t care for the volatility of tsla. While I own a very small position in tsla, I also like the clean energy fund which I think is a great long term fund to buy and just forget about it.

“The fact that we blurr women’s nipples and men’s azz cracks but we don’t cover Ted Crux’s face is quite unsettling!”