Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Money    President Trump's state of the union address and your money..
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

President Trump's state of the union address and your money..
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
posted
President Trumps, and Democrat Rep. Joe Kennedy's state of the union address and your money..

To all my FB friends, as I've told you I will no longer be posting on FB in response to your question, but instead will be posting my responses here to your questions, so just e-mail them to me.
I fully understand why you refuse to join this board, but you must admit it is the perfect place to learn the psychological demographics and the tactics used by Liberals.

In answer to your many questions related to how will Trumps state of the union address effect the economy and therefor investment opportunists?
IMO:
President Donald Trump hit another one out of the park! It was positive and up beat and well received except for Liberals.
He covered all topics of today and of interest and laid the DACA and illegal immigration issue right in the lap of congress.
IMO, his best line was “ Americans have dreams too “.
IMO: He done no damage and it can only gain him votes.

Democrats:
IMO;
The disrespect they showed for America and President Trump's accomplishment and his positions on the issues that Democrats should have been in favor of, or have stated they were in favor of, will cost them votes in the mid-term election. And maybe even some seats.

Democrat Rep. Joe Kennedy delivered a speech that can only be compared to a high school student running for class president.
Even some Democrats are saying it was embarrassing .
It was the same old down beat platform Liberals have been preaching for the past 50 years.
IMO, the theme song for his performance and his message is
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkzE23pyME4
And I think it says it all, and will cost Democrats even more and even more seats in the mid-term.

IMO, as of now, hold your course and set new goals with your investments, as things will/can only get better over the next 7 years.

Posts: 3851 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post