Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Social Hour: Chit-chat 'bout this 'n that    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Marxism’s New Stalking Horse in America
      Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Marxism’s New Stalking Horse in America
 Login/Register

Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
The inflation rate in Venezuela is 25,000 percent according to the last report I read.

It makes me sick that you're not hanging at this very moment.

HB

Posts: 22821 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ignored post by
Holy Bhagworm
posted
01-08-2019 09:17 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Impeachment Is Sad For The Country When It's An Attempt To Overturn An Election

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 115401 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Ignored post by
Holy Bhagworm
posted

Hang monster!

HB

Posts: 22821 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
I’ve been watching the coverage on MSNBC. Rachel had Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on. You can always trust MSNBC because it’s mainstream and unbiased.

We’re not guilty of intimidating witnesses or obstruction of justice, and anybody who testifies that we are will be rubbed out.

Posts: 30558 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
I’ve been watching the coverage on MSNBC. Rachel had Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on. You can always trust MSNBC because it’s mainstream and unbiased.

I watched her on Rachel. You gotta love her.

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 29959 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
    quote:
    The inflation rate in Venezuela is 25,000 percent according to the last report I read.

It makes me sick that you're not hanging at this very moment.

HB

LOL!   :lol:

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

•  
    Posts: 29959 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aardent
    Picture of Gus Rodgers
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:

Yes, she owns the conservtards.

We’re not guilty of intimidating witnesses or obstruction of justice, and anybody who testifies that we are will be rubbed out.

Posts: 30558 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    watched her on Rachel. You gotta love her

She reminds of Hugo Chavez!

Posts: 115401 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Never goes away...
    Picture of Perro Pedorro
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    She reminds of Hugo Chavez!

Naaahhh! AOC is cute. If you're looking for a physical resemblance to Chávez, imagine a scowling Hugo in drag: Sarah Hucklebee!

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 12693 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:
    Ignored post by
    Holy Bhagworm
    posted

Hang monster!

HB

Hang him from a white oak tree.

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
    Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 49222 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

Liberals jump from one loudmouth to another. First it was Hogg boy and now it's Ocasio-Cortez.

Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:

Liberals jump from one loudmouth to another. First it was Hogg boy and now it's Ocasio-Cortez.

They must be big fox targets. Nobody is a bigger loudmouth than Limbaugh, except for trump.

•  
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:

I saw her too. She remarked that Trump's campaign promise regarding his wall wasn't really a promise, but a fantasy. She gets it!

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
    Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 49222 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    She gets it!

She has no idea how she's going to pay for all the stuff she is proposing.

Never goes away...
    Picture of Perro Pedorro
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

Sure she does. You're confusing her with trump who had no idea how to pay for his billionaire tax cut.

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 12693 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Admin
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    She gets it!
    I think you are mistaken, BIGLY even! ROTF   :rotf:

It's a no-brainer.

Adjust the tax code upward on the ultra-wealthy individuals and corporations. Let's, about 75% or more? It is a FACT that "tax cuts" DO NOT CREATE JOBS ("demand" for products/services does).

DJT's THEME SONG:

~ I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth. ~

~ I know, you know, they're busy gathering proof. ~

~ Embrace my deceptions - learn how to bend, ~

~ Or these investigations will surely mean my end. ~

(loosely adapted from the TV Show "Psych" Lyrics, performed by "The Friendly Indians")

Posts: 24927 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Never goes away...
    Picture of Perro Pedorro
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Adjust the tax code upward on the ultra-wealthy individuals and corporations. Let's, about 75% or more?

It ain't even a new or radical idea, just a rollback to the post WWII tax structure that existed for over 35 years when America was at its peak of production, working class prosperity, and quality of life indices. If proposing a 70% marginal rate on the super-wealthy makes Ocasio a radical Marxist according to trumpets, what do call Eisenhower who was fine with 90%?

AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Adjust the tax code upward on the ultra-wealthy individuals and corporations. Let's, about 75% or more?

A study said that would not even come close to paying for what's in her Green New Deal plan.

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by The Fox God:
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:
    Ignored post by
    Holy Bhagworm
    posted

Hang monster!

HB

Hang him from a white oak tree.

That's a nice touch, TFG!

HB

Aardent
    Picture of Gus Rodgers
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    A study said that would not even come close to paying for what's in her Green New Deal plan.
    Sure, there are plenty of right-wing think tanks cranking out studies to serve the interests of billionaire Republican donors.

Every other advanced industrial nation figures out a way to finance a national health insurance system.

Warren Buffett says the super-rich aren’t taxed enough and can afford to pay more.

AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

The ditto brothers are at it again.

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:
    Sure, there are plenty of right-wing think tanks cranking out studies to serve the interests of billionaire Republican donors.

Every other advanced industrial nation figures out a way to finance a national health insurance system.

Warren Buffett says the super-rich aren’t taxed enough and can afford to pay more.

ditto!

HB

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:

I would be so proud to have any of the posters here...the ones you consider to be liberal...as brothers or sisters. I love them all.

HB

AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

I would be so proud to have any of the posters here...the ones you consider to be liberal...as brothers or sisters. I love them all.

HB

You seem to be especially enamored with the convert who has gone off the deep end.

Devoted...
    Picture of Reed N D Dark
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    You seem to be especially enamored with the convert who has gone off the deep end.

And that would be who?

Posts: 5249 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post