Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Social Hour: Chit-chat 'bout this 'n that    What are your food OCD issues?
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

What are your food OCD issues?
 Login/Register

Freshie...
Picture of JensenBreck
posted
For example, there are certain foods that I simply cannot eat without the corresponding side. I don't mean I prefer them together, I mean I won't/can't eat them.

There are several foods I can't eat without cottage cheese. Beans & wieners, tater tot casserole & cheeseburger hamburger helper. With my mother's meatloaf its boxed au gratin potatoes. Not scalloped, cheesy or even homemade, it has to be the boxed au gratin.

Now there are lots of other foods that I like together, but the above are the only ones that HAVE to go together. I am not sure exactly why, some of it is that I am OCD, some is nostalgia but also they just don't taste right if not together.

Anybody else?

You can check these Marketing Campaign Examples

Posts: 2 | Location: usa | Mbr Since: 09-01-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post