Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Social Hour: Chit-chat 'bout this 'n that    GOTCHA: Collusion/Conspiracy (a rose by any other name)
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

GOTCHA: Collusion/Conspiracy (a rose by any other name)
 Login/Register

Admin
posted
quote:
Mueller Is Telling Us: He's Got Trump on Collusion

The special counsel is connecting the dots and it doesn’t paint a pretty picture for Trump.
Plus Obstruction, Money-Laundering (what about those PUBLIC Tax Returns?) and Witness Tampering?

Woe is FRIGHTIE! Wink   ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DJT's THEME SONG:

~ I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth. ~

~ I know, you know, they're busy gathering proof. ~

~ Embrace my deceptions - learn how to bend, ~

~ Or these investigations will surely mean my end. ~

(loosely adapted from the TV Show "Psych" Lyrics, performed by "The Friendly Indians")

Posts: 24927 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
Woe is FRIGHTIE!

Vice President Pence.

Impeachment Is Sad For The Country When It's An Attempt To Overturn An Election

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 115401 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:
Woe is FRIGHTIE!

Vice President Pence.

With the House, and possibly the Senate, in opposition.

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 49222 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
Pence is in on the conspiracy. Sean Hannity, also a Cohen client, is likely implicated too. When the new Congress meets next year, Nancy Pelosi will be in the line of Presidential succession.

We’re not guilty of intimidating witnesses or obstruction of justice, and anybody who testifies that we are will be rubbed out.

Posts: 30558 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
Pence is in on the conspiracy. Sean Hannity, also a Cohen client, is likely implicated too. When the new Congress meets next year, Nancy Pelosi will be in the line of Presidential succession.

Where does Sean Hannity fit in in the succession? I assume there will be replacements before we get too far down the succession line although the rules now seem more fluid!

Posts: 5249 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Woe is FRIGHTIE!
Vice President Pence.
Bwahaha  :bwa:

We knew then (2016/2017) what is only now slamming FRIGHTIE right between the eyes. FRIGHTIE has denied everything (about the criminal in our White House), parroting everything the fascist-in-chief spewed forth. Isn't it funny how, in just one topic, FRIGHTIE has gone from being DJT's defender to being a PENCE cheerleader? ROTF   :rotf:

The following is from March/April 2017...
quote:
Gus is right about Pence (and Pelosi just might be the next POTUS--replacing the FSA PREZ--a welcomed change, since our last POTUS/Obama). While the focus has been mostly on the fascist-in-chief... PENCE is no angel and the SPOTLIGHT may soon be upon him! Again, an article from 2017:
quote:
Is Mike Pence wrapped up in the Russia scandal

Vice President Pence is hip-deep in the Russia scandal, his best defense being that he was inattentive or an easily manipulated dunce. His home-state paper, the Indianapolis Star, reports:
(doesn't Mike's brother make engines for the Russian military?)

DJT's THEME SONG:

(loosely adapted from the TV Show "Psych" Lyrics, performed by "The Friendly Indians")

Posts: 24927 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
There were a couple of posters, on Amazon, from pence’s home state. The stuff they posted about Pence’s priorities and laws he pushed were less than 20th century!

I’m of the belief that Pence is the new Agnew, someone not well known and dispensable to the party. My concern is who the party might pt up as the replacement for him? And, how much would Trump cooperate? —-perhaps the Chief of Staff? There are a lot that ran and few that remained obscure, how about Kashich ?

Posts: 5249 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
There were a couple of posters, on Amazon, from pence’s home state. The stuff they posted about Pence’s priorities and laws he pushed were less than 20th century!

I’m of the belief that Pence is the new Agnew, someone not well known and dispensable to the party. My concern is who the party might pt up as the replacement for him? And, how much would Trump cooperate? —-perhaps the Chief of Staff? There are a lot that ran and few that remained obscure, how about Kashich ?
Here’s the thing: Pence can be indicted. There’s an open question about Trump, but Pence can definitely be indicted unless he becomes President. Agnew was indicted and famously pleaded nolo contendere.

We’re not guilty of intimidating witnesses or obstruction of justice, and anybody who testifies that we are will be rubbed out.

Posts: 30558 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post

...just a little more (cover-up related?)

Bits of this, pieces of that... it's all adding up,
quote:
Trump Bars U.S. Press, but Not Russia’s,
at Meeting With Russian Officials

When President Trump met with top Russian officials in the Oval Office on Wednesday, White House officials barred reporters from witnessing the moment. They apparently preferred to block coverage of the awkwardly timed visit as questions swirled about whether the president had dismissed his F.B.I. director in part to squelch the investigation into possible ties between his campaign and Moscow.

But the Russians, who have a largely state-run media, brought their own press contingent in the form of an official photographer. They quickly filled the vacuum with their own pictures of the meeting with Mr. Trump, Sergey V. Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, and Sergey I. Kislyak, Moscow’s ambassador to the United States.

Within minutes of the meeting, the Foreign Ministry had posted photographs on Twitter of Mr. Trump and Mr. Lavrov smiling and shaking hands. The Russian embassy posted images of the president grinning and gripping hands with the ambassador. Tass, Russia’s official news agency, released more photographs of the three men laughing together in the Oval Office.

The White House released nothing.
Keep in mind, Russian "officials" are closely tied to Russia's FSB and SVR...

DJT's THEME SONG:

Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gus, I did remember that Agnew could have been, but not that he had been indicted.

The transitions and order of events seemed well orchestrated, then. And, Nixon seemed to understand his position in the scheme of things. I’m not so sure that Trump is even close to being cognizant of the reality of things even when obvious to everyone else.

Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Woe is FRIGHTIE!

Vice President Pence.

Even that's preferable to Benedict Donald.

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 49222 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Woe is FRIGHTIE!

Vice President Pence.

pence is a milquetoast loser.

HB

Posts: 22821 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post

DJT's THEME SONG:

Admin
posted Hide Post

DJT's THEME SONG:

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
The POS knows what he has done, so he has good reason to fear impeachment (and prison as well)!

DJT's THEME SONG:

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
The POS knows what he has done,

He defeated Hillary Clinton is an election and a lot of people are still angry about it.

Impeachment Is Sad For The Country When It's An Attempt To Overturn An Election

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 115401 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
quote:
He defeated Hillary Clinton is an election and a lot of people are still angry about it.

The man-toddler is still throwing tantrums because he isn't as adored as he thinks he is--- as evidenced by his 3 million vote loss of the popular vote.

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 12693 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
The POS knows what he has done,

He said during the campaign that there was a lot of corruption in the upcoming election. Why do you fault people for believing him, he appears to have information about the truth of his statement.

Enthusiast...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
ACK! The liddle trumpy lied his way into the WH and now he's lying his way out of it! ROTF   :rotf:

ATTAGO!

Fence straddlers get a crotch full of splinters -- Granny

Posts: 4337 | Location: Atlanta | Mbr Since: 05-01-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
Mexico to pay for wall built by U.S. Army.

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:

Problem is: CONGRESS controls the purse strings and allocates where authorized money is to be spent. This MUSHROOM-HEAD hasn't a clue about how things work. Oh, but THAT makes it easy to understand how he illegally spent campaign funds (what else will be found in his TAX returns and business dealings with Russia?).

However; as usual, he spews a lot of crap and his base swallows it... yet, the "usual suspect" seems concerned about feces on lettuce?! Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

DJT's THEME SONG:

Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
quote:

People that eat out of the toilet sure ate that up.

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 29959 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Admin
    posted Hide Post

Now Giuliani is hanging DJT out to dry & fry...
    quote:
    Rudy Giuliani for the Defense

President Trump’s lawyer has adopted a deny-nothing approach in which he argues no crimes have been committed.

President Donald Trump likes to see his supporters loudly defending him on television, and since joining the team in April, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has delivered. He’s also made gaffes with memorable arguments such as “Truth isn’t truth” and, as The New York Times documented last week, continued drumming up business with governments around the world that might see him as a shortcut to the president, whom he defends for free.

On the Sunday morning talk shows, Giuliani dropped the defense lawyer’s conventional “admit nothing” approach in favor of what might be called “deny nothing.”

DJT's THEME SONG:

Admin
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    And, of course, MR-I-CANT-LET-ANYONE-DO-ANYTHING had no knowledge.

If you believe that, you are not just naive you are completely STUPID!

DJT's THEME SONG:

Admin
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    The new argument against collusion with Russia is nonsensical

Let's start with what we know.
      We know, because it was the unanimous conclusion of the intelligence community, that Russia sought to interfere in the election to help Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton, believing the billionaire businessman was better for them.

We know that multiple people within Trump's orbit -- former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen -- have all pleaded guilty to making false statement to either Congress or federal investigators (or both) regarding the nature and breadth of their contacts with the Russians during the campaign.

We know that former Trump political adviser Roger Stone has been charged with lying to Congress about his knowledge of and dealings with WikiLeaks, the website that served as a clearinghouse for emails the Russians stole from the servers of the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

We know that many of the contacts between Trump associates and the Russians date back to the spring of 2016 (at least), which is when Papadopoulos' bragging to an Australian diplomat that he knew Russia had dirt on Clinton set in motion what has come to be special counsel Robert Mueller's probe.

We know that in June 2016, three of the top officials in Trump's campaign -- Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort -- met with Russians, a meeting the top Trump brass took under the promise of "dirt" on Clinton.

We know that Manafort, the campaign chairman at the time, shared polling information with a Russian with known ties to Russia's intelligence operation.

DJT's THEME SONG: