Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Social Hour: Chit-chat 'bout this 'n that    GOTCHA: Collusion/Conspiracy (a rose by any other name)
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

GOTCHA: Collusion/Conspiracy (a rose by any other name)
 Login/Register

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Michael Cohen is expected to tell Congress that Trump broke the law while in office

Former Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen on Tuesday starts a three-day gantlet of congressional appearances by giving a closed-door interview to the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Trump’s former “fixer” is expected to detail what he claims to know about Trump’s contacts with Russia, hush payments made prior to the 2016 election and other sensitive matters.

Cohen is also expected to provide evidence of alleged criminal conduct by Trump since he became president, according to NBC. In addition to his testimony, Cohen will reveal information about Trump’s financial statements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DJT's THEME SONG:

~ I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth. ~

~ I know, you know, they're busy gathering proof. ~

~ Embrace my deceptions - learn how to bend, ~

~ Or these investigations will surely mean my end. ~

(loosely adapted from the TV Show "Psych" Lyrics, performed by "The Friendly Indians")

Posts: 24927 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
What's that got to do with collusion?

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 113695 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
A Litany of Accusations Against Trump

Mr. Cohen will describe in what was called “granular detail” the plan to pay Ms. Daniels, which he will say was initiated by Mr. Trump, the person familiar with the testimony plans said. Mr. Cohen has pleaded guilty to a federal campaign finance-related charge in connection with that payment. Prosecutors have implicated Mr. Trump, identifying him as “Individual 1,” in connection with that charge in documents filed in the case.

He will also discuss how long Mr. Trump continued to ask about plans for a Trump Tower project in Moscow after the Iowa caucuses had taken place in February 2016. Mr. Cohen pleaded guilty last November to lying to Congress in testimony in 2017 about the duration of time over which the Moscow project discussions took place.

more...

DJT's THEME SONG:

~ I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth. ~

~ I know, you know, they're busy gathering proof. ~

~ Embrace my deceptions - learn how to bend, ~

~ Or these investigations will surely mean my end. ~

(loosely adapted from the TV Show "Psych" Lyrics, performed by "The Friendly Indians")

Posts: 24927 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stop The Madness:
quote:
A Litany of Accusations Against Trump

Mr. Cohen will describe in what was called “granular detail” the plan to pay Ms. Daniels, which he will say was initiated by Mr. Trump, the person familiar with the testimony plans said. Mr. Cohen has pleaded guilty to a federal campaign finance-related charge in connection with that payment. Prosecutors have implicated Mr. Trump, identifying him as “Individual 1,” in connection with that charge in documents filed in the case.

He will also discuss how long Mr. Trump continued to ask about plans for a Trump Tower project in Moscow after the Iowa caucuses had taken place in February 2016. Mr. Cohen pleaded guilty last November to lying to Congress in testimony in 2017 about the duration of time over which the Moscow project discussions took place.

more...

Looks like legal avenues are not allowing the media or the president to determine the legality of the issues. Since collusion is a legal term, I doubt it will ever be proven in a court of law. Fortunately, it isn’t required and still a president could be removed and still be right that no collusion was proven.

While I would much prefer that any president not be removed and remembering thinking that Nixon’s accusations couldn’t be true until he admitted they were, I do wish the Donald could actually learn something about diplomacy.

Posts: 5036 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post