Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Social Hour: Chit-chat 'bout this 'n that    When will you get you Covid vaccine?
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

When will you get you Covid vaccine?
 Login/Register

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted
I had figured the earliest for me would be mid Jan and probably late February. Now with approval looking earlier I’m thinking that late Feb should be enough time to the Phase III testing to have envelopes more people to analyze. The glitch may be that only the very early vaccinated may get the vaccine before its stopped as being too dangerous for the general population.

I wonder where the line is for too much risk?

Posts: 11052 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder where the line is for too much risk?
Last I read, the FDA said 50% effective was acceptable.

If/when it comes from DJT's administration... I will NEVER get it!

Posts: 25914 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
I mean with side effects that are discovered because of early releases, but I wasn’t all that clear.
The one possible advantage I see to an early approval is that there will be enough people outraged that they’ll vote him out.

Of course his fence sitters won’t, I’d think We’d probably lose them!

Posts: 11052 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post

My position remains unchanged (I WILL NOT get any vaccine coming forth from DJT's administration). Then there are those still INSISTING on a rigorous scientific foundation before UNLEASHING any such vaccine:

Posts: 25914 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post