Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Social Hour: Chit-chat 'bout this 'n that    IRS agent admits giving Michael Cohen's financial records to Michael Avenatti
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

IRS agent admits giving Michael Cohen's financial records to Michael Avenatti
 Login/Register

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
quote:
Federal prosecutors say an IRS investigator in California has admitted leaking confidential details of financial transactions by former Trump attorney Michael Cohen to Michael Avenatti, lawyer for Stormy Daniels.

John C. Fry has been charged in federal court with searching for and disseminating Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), reports filed by banks when they note potentially suspicious transactions.

Federal officials say they found telephone records that indicate Fry placed a phone call from his personal cell phone to that of Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti the day before Avenatti released details of Cohen's financial transactions, and the day after.

The federal complaint says Fry verbally admitted providing the information to Avenatti when he was confronted by federal agents.

Fry, 54, is an investigative analyst with the law enforcement arm of the IRS, the Criminal Investigative Division. He has worked for the IRS since 2008.

In a statement, Avenatti told NBC News, "I have done nothing wrong and did not violate any law whatsoever, just like reporters don’t violate the law when they do their jobs."

Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Impeachment Is Sad For The Country When It's An Attempt To Overturn An Election

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 115486 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post

Yawn   :yawn:

DJT's THEME SONG:

~ I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth. ~

~ I know, you know, they're busy gathering proof. ~

~ Embrace my deceptions - learn how to bend, ~

~ Or these investigations will surely mean my end. ~

(loosely adapted from the TV Show "Psych" Lyrics, performed by "The Friendly Indians")

Posts: 24927 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:
Federal prosecutors say an IRS investigator in California has admitted leaking confidential details of financial transactions by former Trump attorney Michael Cohen to Michael Avenatti, lawyer for Stormy Daniels.

John C. Fry has been charged in federal court with searching for and disseminating Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), reports filed by banks when they note potentially suspicious transactions.

Federal officials say they found telephone records that indicate Fry placed a phone call from his personal cell phone to that of Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti the day before Avenatti released details of Cohen's financial transactions, and the day after.

The federal complaint says Fry verbally admitted providing the information to Avenatti when he was confronted by federal agents.

Fry, 54, is an investigative analyst with the law enforcement arm of the IRS, the Criminal Investigative Division. He has worked for the IRS since 2008.

In a statement, Avenatti told NBC News, "I have done nothing wrong and did not violate any law whatsoever, just like reporters don’t violate the law when they do their jobs."

Link

I haven't heard much about Avenatti lately. How come you're bringing him up, crobster? I guess you want me to bring up Stormy Daniels again. you must love how your savior used prostitutes, adult-film actresses, and low-lifes from every country, particularly countries associated with the former soviet union, for his own prurient disgusting impulses. he even married one of them.

HB

Posts: 22872 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:

I haven't heard much about Avenatti lately. How come you're bringing him up, crobster?

HB
I think that to be obvious, in addition to what you've cited, HB.

FRIGHTIE doesn't want to talk about DJT's CRIMES which Cohen's Testimony will EXPOSE!

DJT's THEME SONG:

~ I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth. ~

~ I know, you know, they're busy gathering proof. ~

~ Embrace my deceptions - learn how to bend, ~

~ Or these investigations will surely mean my end. ~

(loosely adapted from the TV Show "Psych" Lyrics, performed by "The Friendly Indians")

Posts: 24927 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
Avenatti is a scumbag.

Posts: 115486 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
Avenatti is a scumbag.

Pot, meet Kettle.

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 49238 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
He just lost control of his legal practice.