Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Entertainment  Hop To Forums  Films & TV    Homeland!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Homeland!
 Login/Register

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted
Vic, and anybody else -- did you see the series finale to Homeland? It's brilliant!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 44328 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
Vic, and anybody else -- did you see the series finale to Homeland? It's brilliant!

I definitely to watch that...but I have to watch season 2 first.

HB

Posts: 25327 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
I did. I loved that series. One of my favorites of all time. I still watch Boston Legal. I must have seen that series about 5 times now.

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 31718 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    Picture of ImPeach
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lynn Dee:

I binged seasons 6,7 and 8 this past week or so ‘cause I found it all on my Amazon Prime Video.

I loved 8, especially the finale. Brilliant indeed in a number of ways!

“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 60430 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aardent
    Picture of Victor Laszlo
    posted Hide Post
    Yes I did.

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 31718 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post