Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Entertainment  Hop To Forums  Films & TV    Homeland!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Homeland!
 Login/Register

Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted
Vic, and anybody else -- did you see the series finale to Homeland? It's brilliant!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45231 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
Vic, and anybody else -- did you see the series finale to Homeland? It's brilliant!

I definitely to watch that...but I have to watch season 2 first.

HB

Posts: 26028 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
I did. I loved that series. One of my favorites of all time. I still watch Boston Legal. I must have seen that series about 5 times now.

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 32062 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:

I binged seasons 6,7 and 8 this past week or so ‘cause I found it all on my Amazon Prime Video.

I loved 8, especially the finale. Brilliant indeed in a number of ways!

“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 61264 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
Yes I did.

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 32062 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post