Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Entertainment  Hop To Forums  Games & Trivia    Solitaire
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Solitaire
 Login/Register

Devoted...
Picture of Sa-EQ
posted
There are lots of versions of solitaire availablel, but if you have Microsoft Windows, there is an excellent set of solitaires ready to use, full screen and with a counter so you can keep track of how well you play.

Donald

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico | Mbr Since: 06-09-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Sa-EQ
posted Hide Post
The last cleaning I did with CClean resulted in the loss of Microsoft Solitaire from my Windows 10, plus a change from free CClean to a "free" Turbo Clean that demanded payment.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico | Mbr Since: 06-09-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Sa-EQ
posted Hide Post
Solitaire continues to be of management interest as well as player fascination. I can play occasionally thru the green square of Windows 10 in the lower left corner with occasional ID required.

Forum Host
Picture of DianeZ
posted Hide Post
Did you find out what happened to your Solitaire & CClean - sound like some kind of malware. I only have CClean on one computer. I have Solitaire on Windows 10. It is different - things like "replay this game" no longer available. But still my favorite mindless pastime.

DianeZ

Posts: 1087 | Location: Maryland | Mbr Since: 09-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Sa-EQ
posted Hide Post
Mindless? I find doing at least two kinds of the five Solitaires very relaxing after the heavy thinking. My
limits are a win on each of the two, or three tries at
Klondike, or finishing the sets of Pyramid or TriPeaks.