Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Lifestyle & Culture  Hop To Forums  Religion & Spirituality    Come Back Allan!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Come Back Allan!
 Login/Register

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted
Hello Allan...I am the Religion and Spirituality BB and I beseech you to come back here - and stay here. Do not stray and go to other bulletins boards, because I am a jealous bulletin board and I shall have no other bulletin boards before me. I commissioned the great Holy Bhagworm to convey this message because as a bulletin board, I cannot otherwise write or communicate.

And bring your friends and convince them to stay here as well.

Posts: 26590 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
Hello Allan...I am the Religion and Spirituality BB and I beseech you to come back here - and stay here. Do not stray and go to other bulletins boards, because I am a jealous bulletin board and I shall have no other bulletin boards before me. I commissioned the great Holy Bhagworm to convey this message because as a bulletin board, I cannot otherwise write or communicate.

And bring your friends and convince them to stay here as well.

How dare you not respond to the GOD of this bb allan. you will be spending endless cycles of misery over a period of approximately 100 million eons for not answering the great HB. I was the only one who could help you, but I don't feel like it anymore. You will spend approximately 1 billion years in eternity while Satan fuc*ks you on a daily basis. We won't be here to listen to your complaints...we will be long gone. Now, if I may speak for myself and everyone else here...GFY!!!!!! Thank you, worthless skank-beast.

HB

Posts: 26590 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post