Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Hobbies & Interests  Hop To Forums  Travel    Travel Essay/Covid-19
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Travel Essay/Covid-19
 Login/Register

Forum Host
posted
My travel essay-"The Brave New World of Travel" in an anthology of how Covid-19 will affect the future-predicts we'll need a health visa to get with our passports and general visa in the future; and to expect to have your temperature taken at destinations/hotels, tours/means of tranportation,etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack Adler, Host

Posts: 1014 | Location: North Hollywood, CA, U.S. | Mbr Since: 10-24-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
To date there is no way to give anyone a health permit as there’s no proof that you are immune to this virus. As for temperatures several already do that at immigrations.

Posts: 12167 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Host
posted Hide Post
Hi, the assignment from the publisher was to write about what the subject-travel, in my case-would be in five years. I do
agree with you that the health visa would need quite a few changes et al if anything like that were to come about.

Jack Adler, Host

Posts: 1014 | Location: North Hollywood, CA, U.S. | Mbr Since: 10-24-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Adler:
Hi, the assignment from the publisher was to write about what the subject-travel, in my case-would be in five years. I do
agree with you that the health visa would need quite a few changes et al if anything like that were to come about.

One day my yellow cards will suffice! Not sure how the waiver for yellow fever is going to work though.

Posts: 12167 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Host
posted Hide Post
The anthology, available now on Amazon, is titled "After The Pandemic." There's lots of interesting and provocative comments on a variety of topical subjects by writers well versed on the topics.

Jack Adler, Host