Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your "Necessary Evil" Forums  Hop To Forums  Images    No Help Wanted....
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

No Help Wanted....
 Login/Register

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
http://www.gocomics.com/lisabenson/2017/06/23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 114075 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
Comment:

quote:
Lessee now, the Republicans cannot get together on a health care bill, the bills they keep proposing are nothing but “cut so we can give the rich tax breaks” nonsense, they can’t even keep enough of their own in line to pass anything in five months, despite threats and Trump tweets.

And all this is the Democrats fault. ROFLMAO!

Lisa, a free clue for you. If Democrats wanted big tax cuts for the wealthy paid for by adding to the burdens on the poor – they’d be Republicans.

This toon is nothing but reflections of Trump’s own nonsense. And, BTW, speaking of Trump’s nonsense, how about you Repubs put up that bill that pays for everything at no cost to the patient that he was nattering about, and just SEE if Democrats vote for it, eh? Want to test that? I’m more than ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 48926 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post