Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your "Necessary Evil" Forums  Hop To Forums  Images    What, Me Worry?
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

What, Me Worry?
 Login/Register

Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trump is now officially the President-reject.

Posts: 32301 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
In a 1968 article, Neuman's face was assembled, feature by feature, from parts of photographs of well-known politicos, including then-President Lyndon B. Johnson (left ear), Richard Nixon (nose), Oregon Governor Mark Hatfield (eyes), and Ronald Reagan (hair). The gap in his teeth (which was otherwise the grin of Dwight D. Eisenhower) came from "The 'Credibility Gap' Created by Practically All Politicians".

Neuman's famous motto is the intellectually incurious "What, me worry?" This was changed for one issue to "Yes, me worry!" after the Three Mile Island accident in 1979.

Posts: 11089 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post