Aantares
Justice Dept. to release two versions of redacted Mueller report

This topic can be found at:
http://aantares.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4360026096/m/2020011496

04-17-2019, 10:00 PM
Reed N D Dark
Justice Dept. to release two versions of redacted Mueller report
quote:

There will be two versions of the redacted special counsel report, with one being released to the public and one that will eventually go to a limited number of members of Congress with fewer redactions, the Justice Department said Wednesday.
. -cnn

What’s with the Eventually?
06-06-2019, 07:43 AM
That JR Thang
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
quote:

There will be two versions of the redacted special counsel report, with one being released to the public and one that will eventually go to a limited number of members of Congress with fewer redactions, the Justice Department said Wednesday.
. -cnn

What’s with the Eventually?

I have a copy of the one released to the public...so evidently there will be another less redacted one. My assumption is that after Congress sits on the DOJ for a bit, they will be given the less redacted version.

When? Depends on how heavily Congress sits on them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fence straddlers get a crotch full of splinters -- Granny
06-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Reed N D Dark
It looks like, now, they will only get to read an unread ted version “in the vault”! I’m hoping eventually, more will be release although it seems there is enough to raise more questions now. Since redaction can cause misunderstandings, it is important the at least some need to know where that has happened.