Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Aantares.com  Hop To Forums  Introduce Yourself!    Belated "howdeeeee" to all!!!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Belated "howdeeeee" to all!!!
 Login/Register

Never goes away...
Picture of WXGuy
posted
I'm glad to be back!

I missed you all and the great conversations with some of the smartest people on the Internet!

Thanks *CJ for keeping the door open!!

Mike

PS pic of myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WXGuy

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. ~ALBERT EINSTEIN

Image573664_100001626193828_572538587_q.jpg (2 Kb, 5 downloads)

Posts: 10433 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Mbr Since: 10-16-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post

Mike, glad to see that you're back! Smile-Big   :D

Posts: 20507 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

Posts: 8260 | Location: Colorado | Mbr Since: 10-17-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of WXGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Karl (I-VA):

Mike, glad to see that you're back! Smile-Big   :D

Thanks Karl. Delighted to be back!!!

WXGuy

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. ~ALBERT EINSTEIN

Posts: 10433 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Mbr Since: 10-16-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of WXGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Henry J:
Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

Every day, Henry!

WXGuy

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to see you back too, Michael. And glad to be back myself...at least I think so. It's too soon to know yet.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. --P.C. Hodgell

Posts: 18636 | Location: So. Calif., USA | Mbr Since: 03-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raksha:
I'm glad to see you back too, Michael. And glad to be back myself...at least I think so. It's too soon to know yet.
It's good to see you posting here again! Smile-Big   :D

Posts: 20507 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post