Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Aantares.com  Hop To Forums  Introduce Yourself!    I have returned!
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

I have returned!
 Login/Register

Never goes away...
Picture of WXGuy
posted
I finally got a new computer at home. Glad to be back! Please get me caught up with everything!
thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WXGuy

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. ~ALBERT EINSTEIN

Posts: 10452 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Mbr Since: 10-16-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WXGuy:
I finally got a new computer at home. Glad to be back! Please get me caught up with everything!
thanks!

I believe you will find several here who are new to you. We’re learning the rules albeit we forget sometimes!

So we need to know who you are too!

Posts: 11554 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of WXGuy
posted Hide Post
true!

WXGuy

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. ~ALBERT EINSTEIN

Posts: 10452 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Mbr Since: 10-16-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Rules? There are rules? Is that like having to read the instructions? Eek   :eek:

Posts: 9762 | Location: Colorado | Mbr Since: 10-17-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of WXGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Henry J:
Rules? There are rules? Is that like having to read the instructions? Eek   :eek:
Autumn  :autumn:

WXGuy

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
Hey, Michael, it's nice to see you! How've you been? Smile   :)

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 44763 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
Hi Michael...

It's Avenging Peach, Georgia Brown, Dixie Chic. That's all I remember anyway.

The date on your post says today but it doesn't say which year or even which Century.

I hope it's current.

“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 60828 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chronic...
posted Hide Post
It shows the year of each post on my screen. Smile   :)

See "Go to" (near upper left corner of screen), personal zone, personal settings, preferences, time zone format, for options.

Posts: 9762 | Location: Colorado | Mbr Since: 10-17-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of WXGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
The date on your post says today but it doesn't say which year or even which Century.

WXGuy

Never goes away...
Picture of WXGuy
posted Hide Post
I was without a home computer until recently. Now, I hope to be here as often as I can. Thanks!

WXGuy

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
Hi WX!

There's a full moon tonight.

HB

Posts: 25627 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of WXGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
Hi WX!

HB

saw it. looks beautiful!!

WXGuy

AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did you howl at it?

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of WXGuy
posted Hide Post
LOL!

WXGuy

Admin
Picture of *CJ
posted Hide Post

Michael! So good to have you back again, m'dear! Congrats on acquiring a new computer and thanks for returning... so many don't. Frown   :(

Hugs & such,
*CJ aka Elizabeth

Posts: 16525 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Mbr Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post