Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Aantares.com  Hop To Forums  Introduce Yourself!    Hi to all
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Hi to all
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
posted
Thought I would look in and see what is going on. Any topics anyone can especially recommend? See some old and familiar faces.

Regards, Glenn Case

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Glenn

Posts: 3413 | Location: California | Mbr Since: 10-17-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Glenn:
Thought I would look in and see what is going on. Any topics anyone can especially recommend? See some old and familiar faces.

Regards, Glenn Case

How weird, Glenn. I had the same thought you did today, after spending most of my time on Facebook the last few months.

--Linda

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. --P.C. Hodgell

Posts: 18653 | Location: So. Calif., USA | Mbr Since: 03-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
posted Hide Post
Hi Linda and, yes, I have also been spending a lot of time on FB. Good to hear from one old friend.

Glenn

Glenn

Posts: 3413 | Location: California | Mbr Since: 10-17-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MVP Sports Dude
Picture of John Spartan
posted Hide Post
Hello Smile   :)

The sports forum is in need of some fresh faces, so you're welcome to wander over there and toss some ideas around if so inclined.

"Going to war without the French is like going hunting without an accordion."

Posts: 9897 | Location: South Florida | Mbr Since: 09-29-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
My face is definitely getting old.

P

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Posts: 50774 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
posted Hide Post
Many of you know this already, but we moved from Rancho to Ione. The big city. Has 6500 souls if you count the 4000 inmates at the local lock up. Anyway hi again to all.

Glenn

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Hate to see the crime wave that put that fraction of the population in lock up at the same time!

Smile   :)

Posts: 8453 | Location: Colorado | Mbr Since: 10-17-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
posted Hide Post
I should have been more specific. Mule Creek State Prison is located in Ione. I was not referring to the local jail. By including the inmate population it makes them look bigger for various grant programs. Standard trick of the trade.

Glenn

Admin
Picture of *CJ
posted Hide Post

Sorry I missed your return, Glenn.

What prompted your move?

*CJ

Posts: 16478 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Mbr Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Sa-EQ
posted Hide Post
Me too!

Anyone wanting to catch up on world affairs should start on World War III, page 9. Things are getting a bit tense.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico | Mbr Since: 06-09-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post