Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Free Exchange: Friction, Flames & Feuds    Runaway cow takes refuge at Chick-fil-A
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Runaway cow takes refuge at Chick-fil-A
 Login/Register

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
quote:
NOBLESILLE, Ind. (FOX 13) - An elusive, runaway cow in Noblesville, Indiana gave police a run for their money and eventually made a break for Chick-fil-A, of all places.

Police officers chased the cow around the east side of town Saturday, and part of it was caught on video.

The video shows the bovine stopping traffic on the parkway as it ran toward Chick-fil-A with officers in tow.

“So this just happened!!!!” the video shot by Athena Hopkins was captioned.

“I’m dying here,” says someone on the video breaking out into laughter. “Hey, is it like a promo for Chick-fil-A?”

Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Impeachment Is Sad For The Country When It's An Attempt To Overturn An Election

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 115486 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:
NOBLESILLE, Ind. (FOX 13) - An elusive, runaway cow in Noblesville, Indiana gave police a run for their money and eventually made a break for Chick-fil-A, of all places.

Police officers chased the cow around the east side of town Saturday, and part of it was caught on video.

The video shows the bovine stopping traffic on the parkway as it ran toward Chick-fil-A with officers in tow.

“I’m dying here,” says someone on the video breaking out into laughter. “Hey, is it like a promo for Chick-fil-A?”

Link

He was heard to say, "eat more chicken."

HB

Posts: 22872 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:

Link

you're a sick fuc*, crobberts. I just want you to know that Hell has a special lower level...lower than the one they write about...and that's where you're going. Enjoy!

HB

Posts: 22872 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
I sure hope it wasn’t a lesbian cow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I poop and pee in the street and I vote.

Posts: 30577 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
I sure hope it wasn’t a lesbian cow.

crumpski is eating lesbian chickens...I'm pretty sure of it. The entire bestiality lesbian thing that he's into sickens me! It's a degradation of my beloved country, the US of A! And hopefully he'll post this on his nazi boards. Listen, nazis, crumpski is a russian-sympathizing bestiality lesbian!! And watch Black Klansman if you want to enjoy a good movie.

HB