Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Free Exchange: Friction, Flames & Feuds    Politically Correct Christmas Greetings...
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Politically Correct Christmas Greetings...
 Login/Register

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
To Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 97852 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post
...from all of your black friends. What's that? You don't have any? Well, have a Happy Kwanzaa anyway.

NEVER appease, capitulate-to, or cooperate-with a FASCIST government!
FASCISM = Corporate OWNERSHIP of Government

Posts: 20675 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
I CALL PLAGIARISM!!!

http://archive.franklinnow.com...blogs/112183144.html

https://imgflip.com/i/22rb5s

Posts: 43605 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post

You've provided a LINK, TFG .. so I'll let it stand.

Maybe, as penance, "frightie" will buy a couple of dozen of these tea-shirts, to give as xMas presents to his friends and family AND wear one himself every time he goes out in public?

Posts: 20675 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post

Apparently, he POSTS stuff and "moves on" (never looking back, never responding). Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

Aallegiant
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
He does that drive-by posting a LOT...

Posts: 43605 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anti-Fascism:
...from all of your black friends. What's that? You don't have any? Well, have a Happy Kwanzaa anyway.

quote:
REMINDER: Kwanzaa Was Concocted By A Deranged Felon Who Tortured Naked Women With A Karate Baton And A Toaster

Link

Posts: 97852 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
STFU, Plagiarist.

AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Fox God:
STFU, Plagiarist.

STFU yourself. I received it in an email from a friend and there was no attribution provided.

Aallegiant
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:
Originally posted by The Fox God:
STFU, Plagiarist.

STFU yourself. I received it in an email from a friend and there was no attribution provided.

And I suppose you never bothered trying to find the source. It took me a couple of minutes.