Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Free Exchange: Friction, Flames & Feuds    the *****-in-chief is also an inventor?
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

the *****-in-chief is also an inventor?
 Login/Register

Admin
posted
quote:
Trump just claimed he invented 'fake news'

Donald Trump has a grandiose view of himself and his centrality to, well, everything.

He is the first mover. He comes up with things. Like the idea of putting the words "fake" and "news" together.

"The media is really, the word, one of the greatest of all terms I've come up with, is 'fake,'" Trump told Mike Huckabee in an interview for the two-time Republican presidential candidate's new show on the Trinity Broadcasting Network. "I guess other people have used it perhaps over the years but I've never noticed it. And it's a shame. And they really hurt the country. Because they take away the spirit of the country."

This is not satire. Even though it does sound exactly like Dr. Evil's memory of his father in "Austin Powers": "He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark."

I don't think anyone will argue; after all, HE IS FAKE NEWS PERSONIFIED!

Even his uneducated White Male Voters are beginning to REJECT him (only 43% now support his sorry ass)! ROTF   :rotf:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feeling picked on... no one likes you? Maybe it's not THEM at all.

Posts: 23124 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
HE IS FAKE NEWS PERSONIFIED

Trump said he would erase what Obama put in place with a pen and he's doing it.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 104401 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post

...examples of outright LIES:

Feeling picked on... no one likes you? Maybe it's not THEM at all.

Posts: 23124 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post