Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Free Exchange: Friction, Flames & Feuds    DJT's COVID-19 "killing fields" (he's doing it "yugely")
      Page: 1 2 3 4 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

DJT's COVID-19 "killing fields" (he's doing it "yugely")
 Login/Register

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
26 June 2020
Millions of people may have had coronavirus in the past without knowing it, CDC says

With infection numbers rising in more than 30 states, the US set a daily record for new coronavirus cases. And federal health officials warned that the number of people who've been infected is vastly undercounted.

"Every epidemiologist was telling, screaming as loud as we could, that three weeks after Memorial Day, we'd have a peak in the cases, and five weeks after Memorial Day we'd begin to see a peak in hospitalizations and deaths," epidemiologist Larry Brilliant told CNN on Thursday night.

"If you let everybody out without face masks and without social distancing in the middle of a pandemic, this is what was predicted."

And while more than 2.4 million cases have been diagnosed nationwide since the pandemic started, the number of people who have been infected is likely to be 10 times as high. Antibody tests show more than 20 million people have been infected with coronavirus, most of them without knowing it, said Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

more...
One might also consider (with the confirmed mortality rate being more than 5%)... let's consider that even with a 1% mortality rate... that would mean 200,000+ Americans have died (mostly not accounted for by the variety of people allowed to assign "cause" on death certificates).

Meanwhile with DJT and his ILK trying to chastise China for "hiding the truth" (whether or not they actually did so, is not a certainty)... don't you find it to be OUTRAGEOUS that DJT and his ILK are "hiding" the TRUTH (20+ million U.S. infections, with possibly 200,000+ U.S. deaths thus far)?

Posts: 25916 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post

Just to add some reference... with regard to where we might be heading?

Over the past few days, as NEW CASES began to spike (according to the BING COVID-19 Tracker), the numbers are:
    22 June 2020: 26,558
    23 June 2020: 33,315
    24 June 2020: 37,945
    25 June 2020: 38,853
    26 June 2020: 44,726
    27 June 2020: 43,581

These latest numbers are much higher than when the former PEAK (at 36,138 on 24 April 2020) infection rate.
    Surely, DJT and his ILK must be thinking: Ok, goddammit, STOP the testing now! Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

Posts: 25916 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
    United States on 28 June 2020 as of 7:00 PM EDT:

confirmed cases:      2,591,303 (25.7976 % of global cases)
    confirmed deaths:       127,674 ( 4.9270 % mortality rate)

plus 15000 more deaths:
    total deaths:               142,674‬

DJT has KILLED AMERICANS
    (through his arrogance and inaction)
    and he's STILL KILLING AMERICANS, period!

VOTE HIM AWAY!

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
I read that 15,000 extra count as a number that is being argued should be removed. The argument I’ve heard says that if you have a heart condition and then get COVID it was the heart condition that made you to succumb to death. Similarly, a friend that years ago died from kidney failure and mostlikely a failed heart really succumbed to diabetes! While it’s true that the kidney damage was from the diabetes, I would suspect that his death certificate says heart failure.

Posts: 12432 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
So sad, but very true! Frown   :(

I am just glad that my dad (a decorated Army Paratrooper that survived the war in Europe--specifically fighting behind the lines, first in France then in Germany) did not live to see this day!

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
I read that 15,000 extra count as a number that is being argued should be removed. The argument I’ve heard says that if you have a heart condition and then get COVID it was the heart condition that made you to succumb to death. Similarly, a friend that years ago died from kidney failure and most likely a failed heart really succumbed to diabetes! While it’s true that the kidney damage was from the diabetes, I would suspect that his death certificate says heart failure.
So, the argument is that those killed in auto accidents, suicides, murders, etc., that were Covid-19 positive and likely would have succumbed, should not be counted as Covid-19 victims? There is some merit, I suppose, but I do not wholly agree with same.

That number (an additional 15,000) is, IMO, too low. CDC recently said that more than 20 million have been infected (obviously not "officially" counted/tested as positive but who have the covid-19 anti-bodies in their blood). Now, if we divide 15,000 by 20,000,000 ... that equates to 0.075 % (which I find to not be an unreasonable number for "uncounted" official deaths).

Listening to the local police scanner... there have been an increasing number of "code gray" incidents (police, upon arrival, say that the person is dead, but can not pronounce). In such cases; when for example there is no "foul play" determined, there is no autopsy to assign "cause". In recent days, police responding to suicide attempts have encountered persons who no longer want to suffer (they cut themselves, overdose on meds, etc., AND full PPE is advised before police attempt "contact").

Then too, across the nation: considering just WHO can assign cause of death, there are obviously UNDER COUNTS as being Covid-19 related (in some states, an "elected" layman with ZERO medical or scientific background, can sign death certificates).

...just my 2¢   :2cents: (and many "experts" agree on the under-counted number)

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
I don’t disagree. I think they’d claim hangnails rather than Covid, if it was a pre existing condition. And yes at least off by a factor of 10.

Posts: 12432 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don’t disagree. I think they’d claim hangnails rather than Covid, if it was a pre existing condition. And yes at least off by a factor of 10.
We are in agreement. Smile-Big   :D

I think that with DEMS and/or INDs doing assigning (cause of death), the numbers might be subjected to some "human error". However; with CONs doing the assigning (cause of death), I think they might intentionally try to NOT make DJT look bad.

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
He had specifically asked for the decisions to avoid being Covid if there was an underlying condition.

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
He had specifically asked for the decisions to avoid being Covid if there was an underlying condition.
That he did. Thing is, our self-proclaimed "wartime POTUS" Roll Eyes   :rolleyes: insisted that he wanted his name to be synonymous with this coronavirus AND also sees his re-election chances dwindling.

So, he wants the number of deaths reduced at all costs (much to the detriment of Americans) so widespread testing is a NO NO and assignment as to cause of death needs to be manipulated in his favor...

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stop The Madness:
quote:
That he did. Thing is, our self-proclaimed "wartime POTUS" Roll Eyes   :rolleyes: insisted that he wanted his name to be synonymous with this coronavirus AND also sees his re-election chances dwindling.

So, he wants the number of deaths reduced at all costs (much to the detriment of Americans) so widespread testing is a NO NO and assignment as to cause of death needs to be manipulated in his favor...

And all of that mostlikely will be recorded about his time in office. Wiki will probably have to ban updates about him as he keeps changing the truth!

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Stop The Madness:
quote:

And all of that most likely will be recorded about his time in office. Wiki will probably have to ban updates about him as he keeps changing the truth!
Yep, DJT enjoys rewriting history, constantly LYING and he'll even contradict his own lies with yet more lies!

He is NOT to be trusted, no matter what he says, PERIOD!

Admin
posted Hide Post

30 June 2020: DR FAUCI WARNS: new cases could exceed 100,000 per day!

And YES, Joe Biden nailed it (yet, most Americans and World citizens already knew this)... DJT's claim of being our "wartime potus" was and still is a very sick joke, period!

30 June 2020: Joe Biden said that DJT ‘Surrendered’ to Coronavirus

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joe Biden said that DJT ‘Surrendered’ to Coronavirus

That should get a reaction outta DJT!

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Joe Biden said that DJT ‘Surrendered’ to Coronavirus
That should get a reaction outta DJT!
It really ought to get a reaction; such as, his sincere apology to the American people AND the world followed by his immediate resignation (but I won't hold my breath)!

Admin
posted Hide Post

This post was updated on 03 July 2020:

DJT (a laughable self-proclaimed "wartime potus"), through his arrogance and inaction, has killed more than 145,000 Americans, on U.S. soil. That's got to be REALLY GREAT NEWS for a self-proclaimed "wartime potus" and for his DESPICABLE MINIONS as well, eh?! Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

As NEW CASES began to spike (according to the BING COVID-19 Tracker), over the past few days, the numbers are as follows:
    22 June 2020: 26,558
    23 June 2020: 33,315
    24 June 2020: 37,945
    25 June 2020: 38,853
    26 June 2020: 44,726
    27 June 2020: 43,581
    28 June 2020: 40,691
    29 June 2020: 36,390
    30 June 2020: 43,865
    01 July 2020: 52,609
    02 July 2020: 54,869
    03 July 2020: 57,209

These latest numbers are much higher than the former PEAK infection rate (which was 36,138 on 24 April 2020).
    Surely, DJT and his ILK must be thinking: Ok, goddammit, STOP the testing now! Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Surely, DJT and his ILK must be thinking: Ok, goddammit, STOP the testing now!

How about someone tell him, “you first”!

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:

How about someone tell him, “you first”!
Good luck with that.
    01 July 2020:
    with NEW CASES setting daily record highs,
    Fascist, DJT, buys up entire stock of coronavirus drug remdesivir

Admin
posted Hide Post

With Rising/Record Numbers of "new cases" ...
    03 July 2020:
    U.S. Surgeon General reminded/warned all of us
    to be prepared for a possible horrific reality to come:

“We know deaths lag at least two weeks”

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Immunity to the coronavirus is 'fragile' and 'short lived,' immunologist warns

It is not a "safe bet" to rely on immunity to Covid-19 as a strategy for coping with the pandemic, one expert has warned, adding that herd immunity strategies were "probably never going to work."

Speaking to CNBC's "Squawk Box Europe" on Monday, Danny Altmann, professor of immunology at Imperial College London, said that in towns and cities where there had been coronavirus infections, only 10% to 15% of the population was likely to be immune.

"And immunity to this thing looks rather fragile — it looks like some people might have antibodies for a few months and then it might wane, so it's not looking like a safe bet," he said. "It's a very deceitful virus and immunity to it is very confusing and rather short lived."

He also raised questions about the likely success of so-called herd immunity — when a population is allowed some exposure to the virus in order to build immunity among the general population — which has been cited by health officials in Sweden, which controversially avoided a lockdown.

Despite a global race to find a vaccine for the coronavirus, experts remain uncertain about whether the antibodies present in people who have had the virus actually provide immunity to reinfection.

Top White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci speculated last month that if Covid-19 behaved like other coronaviruses, there "likely isn't going to be a long duration of immunity" from antibodies or a vaccine. Meanwhile, the WHO has stated that it remains unclear whether those who have already caught the virus once will be immune to getting it again.

more...

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
I remember getting booster shots to several diseases, tetanus comes to mind as possibly being sooner than every 5 yers. If this one turns out to be as expensive as projected I assume most wot be getting it.

Admin
posted Hide Post

So, when will the WRONGFUL DEATH lawsuits, against the fasicst-in-chief (DJT) begin?

It is way past time for that, is it not (with over 150,000 deaths, thus far, all to be put upon DJT's arrogance and lies and inaction)?

Here's but one example (I'm certain there are 100s if not 1000s of others)...

quote:
30-year-old dies after attending 'COVID party' thinking virus was a 'hoax'

"I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it's not."

Those were the final words of a 30-year-old patient who died at Methodist Hospital in San Antonio this week after attending a so-called "COVID party," according to the hospital.

Dr. Jane Appleby, chief medical officer for Methodist Hospital and Methodist Children’s Hospital, said in a recorded statement that the unidentified patient told nurses about the party, which she said is hosted by someone diagnosed with coronavirus.

"The thought is people get together to see if the virus is real and if anyone gets infected," Appleby said.

Appleby said she shared the story not to scare people, but to make sure they understand that the virus can affect anyone.

Bexar County, where San Antonio is located, currently has 18,602 confirmed cases, with an increase of 923 on Friday, according to the Department of Health.

The age range with the most cases were in people aged 20 to 29, making up 24%, and 30 to 39, making up 20%, according to the department.

more...

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
I read that. Seems to me they believed the diagnosis was real, just not contagion. Otherwise, why go?

As much as a relationship to flu has been claimed you’d think they include contagion!

Admin
posted Hide Post

DJT knows that he is going to LOSE in his bid for re-election. He sees his base slowly eroding day after day (as at least some of them begin to WAKE UP and he has KILLED OFF many others with his arrogance and inaction and continuing lies, in the face of this pandemic). So, being truly desperate now, he is trying to re-ignite the IGNORANCE in his BASE by attacking (a most familiar tactic of his, lacking any credibility or any factual basis for his ludicrous comments)... calling everyone a LIAR (except for himself--the BIGGEST LIAR OF ALL--with 20,000+ documented LIES, to date)! LOL-2!   :lol2:
    13 July 2020:
    DJT, aka the AHOLE-IN-CHIEF, tweets (screams) ‘Everyone is lying’
    as he attacks the CDC, Media, Democrats, his Administrations' Doctors

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
If he still thinks this virus I mild or a hoax, show us! As in “you first”!

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
If he still thinks this virus I mild or a hoax, show us! As in “you first”!
Well, Reed, I think we all know that he is too much of a coward to put his money where his mouth is (so to speak).

Admin
posted Hide Post

While DJT's NIMRODS and ENABLING MEDIA (can you say FOX NEWS?) try to discredit Dr. Fauci, I think that the majority of American and World citizens see this AHOLE (DJT) for what he is. IOW: we are NOT being fooled by his dangerous BS   :bs:

The W.H.O. has a message for DJT and the U.S., take a minute and listen/watch: Now, having GOTTEN THE TRUTH from the W.H.O., Dr Fauci and Dr. Brix... among many other REAL HEALTH AND MEDICAL EXPERTS (unlike the "pretend doctor", FASCIST, AHOLE, DJT!)... heed the warning, spread the word, practice safe living, tell your friends and family... and last but not least

Admin
posted Hide Post
    15 July 2020: DJT's LIES are unable to control the narrative on this pandemic,
    DJT tries ordering HOSPITALS to bypass CDC with COVID-19 Reporting
    (DJT has no such authority and does not control what hopitals do, period!)
Also see:
quote:
Trump Administration Strips C.D.C. of Control of Coronavirus Data

The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all Covid-19 patient information to a central database in Washington beginning on Wednesday. The move has alarmed health experts who fear the data will be politicized or withheld from the public.

The new instructions were posted recently in a little-noticed document on the Department of Health and Human Services website. From now on, the department — not the C.D.C. — will collect daily reports about the patients that each hospital is treating, the number of available beds and ventilators, and other information vital to tracking the pandemic.

Officials say the change will streamline data gathering and assist the White House coronavirus task force in allocating scarce supplies like personal protective gear and remdesivir, the first drug shown to be effective against the virus. But the Health and Human Services database that will receive new information is not open to the public, which could affect the work of scores of researchers, modelers and health officials who rely on C.D.C. data to make projections and crucial decisions.

more...
Frankly, IMO: EVERY HOSPITAL WITHIN THE U.S. should respond loudly and clearly to this FASCIST AHOLE:
    GO **** YOURSELF!
He is not the BOSS of any hospital, although as a dicktater wannabe, he thinks he controls everything.

My personal message to DJT?
    GO **** YOURSELF!

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Looks like he s trying to punish four previous directors. BS   :bs:

Admin
posted Hide Post

Reed,

This latest is almost UNBELIEVABLE, or at least unexpected, even for DJT!

Here's the thing... the justification has been stated as NOT ALL states/hospitals are timely in reporting to CDC. So, DJT's solution is to put an UNFUNDED MANADTE on hospitals to report to an as yet UNPROVEN, definitely UNTRUSTED and unquestionably new database controlled by DJT with ZERO TRANSPARENCY or ACCOUNTABILITY?! Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

How long has the U.S. relied upon the transparent, reliable, expertise of our CDC (74 years, it is as old as DJT!)? If there were any justification IN THE SLIGHTEST, for DJT's FASCIST EDICT... why not simply FUND & MANDATE uniform reporting requirements to our CDC (instead of some PRIVATELY HELD/RUN new-kid on the block, so to speak)?

I think it to be unarguably clear and painfully obvious as to the motive for his latest crap! I also want to know why each State's Governor along with the U.S. Congress haven't told DJT to shove this up his ass, sit on it, and spin himself into a much needed and apparently long time in coming orgasm?! ROTF   :rotf:

Does anyone NOT detect even the slightest bit of disdain and disrespect that I have for this AHOLE-IN-CHIEF? If you can not, I'll try being more clear about that, in the future! Smile-Big   :D