Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Free Exchange: Friction, Flames & Feuds    *****CARE: he doesn't care at all, about Americans!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

*****CARE: he doesn't care at all, about Americans!
 Login/Register

Zealot...
posted

"*****CARE" ... no, not OBAMAcare... it's the other guy, you know, the *****-in-chief!

And, once again, his *****ic supporters bought his LIES. Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:
quote:
Promises Trump has made about health care

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

“I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid”

"We don't want anyone who currently has insurance to not have insurance.”

“I firmly believe that nobody will be worse off financially in the process that we’re going through.”

"We have to get rid of the artificial lines around the states,”

“I am going to take care of everybody … Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.” More recently, Trump has promised that repeal will end with “a beautiful picture.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feeling picked on... no one likes you? Maybe it's not THEM at all.

Posts: 22677 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post

Every *****'s child can thank their *****ic relatives that voted for the *****!

quote:
Donald Trump is sabotaging himself

President Donald Trump's cancellation of Obamacare’s cost-sharing reduction payments will increase premiums by 20 percent, cost the government $194 billion in higher subsidy payments, widen the deficit, destabilize insurance markets, increase the number of uninsured Americans, and cause chaos in health markets in the runup to the 2018 election. There is literally nothing in the health care system it makes better; it's pure policy nihilism. So why did Trump do it?

Have your children called to THANK YOU today? If not, get on their sorry asses, *right* now, and tell them to BUCK UP (because it's going to cost them many more BUCK$)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feeling picked on... no one likes you? Maybe it's not THEM at all.

Posts: 22677 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post