Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Free Exchange: Friction, Flames & Feuds    Man says boss's farting is a form of bullying in $1.2 million lawsuit
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Man says boss's farting is a form of bullying in $1.2 million lawsuit
 Login/Register

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
quote:
FOX NEWS - An Australian court is being tasked with determining whether flatulence is a forming of bullying in a lawsuit filed a by man against his boss, who regularly “thrusted his bum” at him, according to reports.

David Hingst, 56, a former employee of Construction Engineering, brought a case against supervisor Greg Short, whom he called “Mr. Stinky,” to Australia’s Court of Appeal of the Supreme Court of Victoria. He is seeking $1.28 million.

“I would be sitting with my face to the wall and he would come into the room, which was small and had no windows,” Hingst said, according to News.com.au. “He would fart behind me and walk away. He would do this five or six times a day."

Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 115060 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post