Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Free Exchange: Friction, Flames & Feuds    Take a Knee... my Ass!! (Neal McCoy)
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Take a Knee... my Ass!! (Neal McCoy)
 Login/Register

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
https://youtu.be/uPNnsi2dJIQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 106087 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
It is amazing how many IDIOTS that CLAIM to be American ... have so very little understanding of the CONSTITUTION and no tolerance for those who exercise RIGHTS which are protected by that very same CONSTITUTION!

As far as I am concerned, SUCH IDIOTS can go **** themselves!

BTW: I served 30 Years in the United States Navy... so that Americans could indeed TAKE A KNEE (protected by the 1st Amendment), and also so that others (Neal McCoy & True Conservative, for example) could FREELY SPEW THEIR IGNORANCE ACROSS THE INTERNET AND AIRWAVES, by stupidly criticizing those protected by that 1st Amendment.

Feeling picked on... no one likes you? Maybe it's not THEM at all.

Posts: 23982 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
A-F Applause   :applause:

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 47192 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Here to stay...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anti-Fascism:
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
It is amazing how many IDIOTS that CLAIM to be American ... have so very little understanding of the CONSTITUTION and no tolerance for those who exercise RIGHTS which are protected by that very same CONSTITUTION!

As far as I am concerned, SUCH IDIOTS can go **** themselves!

BTW: I served 30 Years in the United States Navy... so that Americans could indeed TAKE A KNEE (protected by the 1st Amendment), and also so that others (Neal McCoy & True Conservative, for example) could FREELY SPEW THEIR IGNORANCE ACROSS THE INTERNET AND AIRWAVES, by stupidly criticizing those protected by that 1st Amendment.

High 5   :high5:

Fence straddlers get a crotch full of splinters -- Granny

Posts: 2226 | Location: Atlanta | Mbr Since: 05-01-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
Truc's idea of proper flag respect

He even says so here

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 47192 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post