Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Free Exchange: Friction, Flames & Feuds    the *****'s wall (try not to laugh at his *****ic supporters)
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

the *****'s wall (try not to laugh at his *****ic supporters)
 Login/Register

Zealot...
posted
quote:
On building a wall

I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me -- and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.
    - love & kisses, your "****ing *****"

Well, your words are well marked, you "****ing *****"!

We've all heard about how "very smart" the *****-in-chief claims to be, he's told us that, many times. And, no matter how many times he has lied to his *****ic supporters, they keep *right* on believing his BS   :bs:

Anyway; since rivers meander over time, even though *****s don't know or don't believe in scientific facts... I'm wondering: is this going to be one of those portable walls?

If not, are the *****s going to forfeit a mile, two miles, 10 miles or more of U.S. land to Mexico?

Will the *****s just give them the land, or will they pay for that and THE WALL as well?

What about U.S. citizens who own THAT land, to be forfeited to Mexico... will Mexico pay them, directly, or will the *****s foot the bill for that land as well?

Will Mexico also be paying, for decades/centuries to come... for such things as the maintenance and necessary repairs caused by mother nature and by man... or are the *****s going to pay for that as well?

Oh, and what about countries refusing to accept people that we try to deport back to from whence they came... will Mexico also be paying, indefinitely, for their incarceration... or are the *****s going to pay for that as well??

I'm mean to say... we're not talking about peanuts here. We're talking about tens of billions of dollars UP FRONT, and then hundreds of billions of dollars in the out years/decades. All for an INEFFECTIVE WALL (actually, a puny FENCE) that will not stop anyone from entering the United States.

I wonder if the *****s are capable of understanding these things?

So many questions, so little time... I'm so glad we have such a smart *****-in-chief... and so many *****ic supporters, aren't you? Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEVER appease, capitulate-to, or cooperate-with a FASCIST government!
FASCISM = Corporate OWNERSHIP of Government

Posts: 20600 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post