Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Where Are the trump Supporters?
      Page: 1 2 3 4 
Go To
Post
Search BB
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies
Reply
  
Where Are the trump Supporters?
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted
they're hiding out waiting for further insurrection orders. I guess that's why we haven't heard from you know who.

Now, that I'm here instead of practicing piano, can someone please explain to me the difference between inciting insurrection against our government and sedition? It's a shade of difference that needs further explanation to me.

All right, back to the piano.

HB
 
Posts: 26094 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
quote:
All right, back to the piano.

Post a new video to your YouTube channel. Do you do anything other than classics? Like some Beatles on piano. I hope you consider doing that.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.
 
Posts: 19844 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:
All right, back to the piano.

Post a new video to your YouTube channel. Do you do anything other than classics? Like some Beatles on piano. I hope you consider doing that.


I can play some pop music but I don't sing. I've written quite a few songs, most of them many years ago. I don't even know if they're still in my head...I never wrote them down as sheet music. Big mistake. I'm working on classical music which is too difficult for me...at least these days. I'm at the point that if I don't practice a minimum of 4 hours/day, I don't make or maintain progress. I'm lucky to get in an hour/day. Thank you for asking, though.

HB
 
Posts: 26094 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you do anything other than classics? Like some Beatles on piano. I hope you consider doing that.

A diversion, Holy, unless the trumpets are quiet because they're waiting for you to play the Beatles or some other rock piano--wtf, you might stop another assault on the Capitol.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Celebrate good times, come on
There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last
Throughout the years
 
Posts: 13525 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
Post a new video to your YouTube channel. Do you do anything other than classics? Like some Beatles on piano. I hope you consider doing that.

I felt you could not be hiding and instead are keeping your finger on the political pulse.

Though my Dad was into the banjo, button accordion, and (early on) the clarinet, I don't play any musical instrument, though all my youngsters and most of my grandchildren do.

One of them, 10yo, has switched to the guitar, where her aunt also had a lovely touch.

The little one's music teacher seems impressed, so I lent her some of my favourite CDs, including John Williams.

While I thought Segovia was great, Williams to me was at the same level.

Have a niece also into the guitar, but I have yet to broaden her range. Manitas de Plata, Williams, Julian Bream and so on have no attraction for her so far.

Despite my lack of ability, I'm into all the classics, opera (especially Verdi), jazz, swing, and many of the pops from the Beatles era and earlier (found Teresa Brewer again just recently; great).

After all the years, this one is still guaranteed to bring tears to my eyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSFjI6XezuI


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don’t listen to the person who has the answers;
listen to the person who has the questions.
Albert Einstein
 
Posts: 4469 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of purplepentode
posted Hide Post
The Beatles are OK, but Holy is a Beethoven man.
He’s a piano guy. (No, not Billy Joel.)
Once you’ve been swept up by Op. 111,
We All Live In a Yellow Submarine doesn’t quite cut it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's a purple pentode? Why, it's one that's gassy!
 
Posts: 15253 | Location: USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
HB,

You may have missed Tode’s presentation yesterday on the new Moynihan Train Hall @ PENN Station in NYC...Your kinda thing...well, anyone’s! It reminded me of a Station Project my husband worked on in St. Louis back in the eighties. A photo is below. It is the grand hall. In the photo Of the window there are a group of Vestal Virgins holding lanterns.(stretch) There are actually Nine...with two standing, leaving seven for the purposes of Procol Harum..the Lt has always said that they are all there and he’d say this is a Whiter Shade of Pale which we danced to no matter what they were actually playing...One of his faves as well. In the event I’m losing you....

The Song



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

 
Posts: 61332 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ImPeach:
HB,

You may have missed Tode’s presentation yesterday on the new Moynihan Train Hall @ PENN Station in NYC...Your kinda thing...well, anyone’s! It reminded me of a Station Project my husband worked on in St. Louis back in the eighties. A photo is below. It is the grand hall. In the photo Of the window there are a group of Vestal Virgins holding lanterns.(stretch) There are actually Nine...with two standing, leaving seven for the purposes of Procol Harum..the Lt has always said that they are all there and he’d say this is a Whiter Shade of Pale which we danced to no matter what they were actually playing...One of his faves as well. In the event I’m losing you....

The Song


Memories memories. Great song. Sweaty high school gyms.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
 
Posts: 45294 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

 
Posts: 61332 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
Lol...

I changed the Version . Gotta watch.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

 
Posts: 61332 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of purplepentode
posted Hide Post
Say, have you heard about the members of Congress who gave private tours, caught on surveillance, to some of the participants on Jan 5, the day before?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's a purple pentode? Why, it's one that's gassy!
 
Posts: 15253 | Location: USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
Very very nice!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
 
Posts: 45294 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by purplepentode:
Say, have you heard about the members of Congress who gave private tours, caught on surveillance, to some of the participants on Jan 5, the day before?

Yes. They've been saying for days the folks who rushed in knew their way around, and didn't wander around lost like tourists. I hope it all comes out. I think it will.

Caught on surveillance? Traitorous idiots. What a combination.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
 
Posts: 45294 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:
All right, back to the piano.

Post a new video to your YouTube channel. Do you do anything other than classics? Like some Beatles on piano. I hope you consider doing that.


I can play some pop music but I don't sing. I've written quite a few songs, most of them many years ago. I don't even know if they're still in my head...I never wrote them down as sheet music. Big mistake. I'm working on classical music which is too difficult for me...at least these days. I'm at the point that if I don't practice a minimum of 4 hours/day, I don't make or maintain progress. I'm lucky to get in an hour/day. Thank you for asking, though.

HB


Can you play La Via Rose?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”



 
Posts: 32093 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of purplepentode
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention: While private tours are usually common and no big deal, since the COVID 19 precautions, there haven’t been any. None. So visitor tours on Jan 5 have stood out like landing lights.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's a purple pentode? Why, it's one that's gassy!
 
Posts: 15253 | Location: USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Victor Laszlo:
Can you play La Via Rose?

How's your French?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0feNVUwQA8U


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don’t listen to the person who has the answers;
listen to the person who has the questions.
Albert Einstein
 
Posts: 4469 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
quote:
Originally posted by purplepentode:
Say, have you heard about the members of Congress who gave private tours, caught on surveillance, to some of the participants on Jan 5, the day before?

Yes. They've been saying for days the folks who rushed in knew their way around, and didn't wander around lost like tourists. I hope it all comes out. I think it will.

Caught on surveillance? Traitorous idiots. What a combination.


Must wait until after Biden is president. Otherwise Trump will pardon them!
 
Posts: 12177 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ImPeach:
HB,

You may have missed Tode’s presentation yesterday on the new Moynihan Train Hall @ PENN Station in NYC...Your kinda thing...well, anyone’s! It reminded me of a Station Project my husband worked on in St. Louis back in the eighties. A photo is below. It is the grand hall. In the photo Of the window there are a group of Vestal Virgins holding lanterns.(stretch) There are actually Nine...with two standing, leaving seven for the purposes of Procol Harum..the Lt has always said that they are all there and he’d say this is a Whiter Shade of Pale which we danced to no matter what they were actually playing...One of his faves as well. In the event I’m losing you....

The Song



Peachy...I know this video well. You know I've seen the band many many times and have met with them. Gary Brooker...the guys who sings White Shade of Pale...in the future to be referred to as WSOP, is so amazingly talented. Since this famous big-hit tune, he's written hundreds of amazing songs...many of them greater than WSOP. Thank you for mentioning PH and me in the same thought!

HB
 
Posts: 26094 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Victor Laszlo:
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:
All right, back to the piano.

Post a new video to your YouTube channel. Do you do anything other than classics? Like some Beatles on piano. I hope you consider doing that.


I can play some pop music but I don't sing. I've written quite a few songs, most of them many years ago. I don't even know if they're still in my head...I never wrote them down as sheet music. Big mistake. I'm working on classical music which is too difficult for me...at least these days. I'm at the point that if I don't practice a minimum of 4 hours/day, I don't make or maintain progress. I'm lucky to get in an hour/day. Thank you for asking, though.

HB


Can you play La Via Rose?


Um...can you hum it for me?

HB
 
Posts: 26094 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
quote:
I felt you could not be hiding and instead are keeping your finger on the political pulse.

I’ll admit my attendance here is irregular, but that’s because my attendance at work has some unpredictability combined with priority.

As far as my feel for the political pulse... this video pretty much sums up the feeling on the right of the people I hang with.

https://youtu.be/-f4JQ7-WWTw


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.
 
Posts: 19844 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by Victor Laszlo:
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:
All right, back to the piano.

Post a new video to your YouTube channel. Do you do anything other than classics? Like some Beatles on piano. I hope you consider doing that.


I can play some pop music but I don't sing. I've written quite a few songs, most of them many years ago. I don't even know if they're still in my head...I never wrote them down as sheet music. Big mistake. I'm working on classical music which is too difficult for me...at least these days. I'm at the point that if I don't practice a minimum of 4 hours/day, I don't make or maintain progress. I'm lucky to get in an hour/day. Thank you for asking, though.

HB


Can you play La Via Rose?


Um...can you hum it for me?

HB


It’s the theme song to Sabrina with Bogart.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”



 
Posts: 32093 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:
I felt you could not be hiding and instead are keeping your finger on the political pulse.

I’ll admit my attendance here is irregular, but that’s because my attendance at work has some unpredictability combined with priority.

As far as my feel for the political pulse... this video pretty much sums up the feeling on the right of the people I hang with.

https://youtu.be/-f4JQ7-WWTw


This is what you have to show us? This is who you hang out with? And you expect decent Americans to respect you? I asked you before...how or why did you get this way? you have way more to lose than any of the scum rioters. I guess at this point, you just want to brag about how you bought some shares of tesla. Sad.

HB
 
Posts: 26094 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
The “Party of Personal Responsibility” refuses to accept responsibility.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“President Trump is a failed leader. He will go down in history as the worst President ever.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger
 
Posts: 32614 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
Personal responsibility to me is working to provide for your family, helping others in need, being a law abiding citizen and treating others with kindness and compassion.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.
 
Posts: 19844 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
Personal responsibility to me is working to provide for your family, helping others in need, being a law abiding citizen and treating others with kindness and compassion.

That was how I saw you from early on, and this was reinforced by many of your later posts.

Here in Oz catfish is in an entirely different category, which raised the question (you'll note it did not beg the question) of whether you are just a good salesman. That was before I discovered Creole Courtbuillon is a classy dish in your region.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vfor...ex.php/t-148621.html
Oh dear, why hasn't anyone said to put catfish in a pan with a rock/beer/boot, cook for 10 mins, and then throw away the catfish and eat the rock? This thread just isn't trite enough for my liking!
Would actually be interested to hear the results of a catfish tasting, I have never tried one.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don’t listen to the person who has the answers;
listen to the person who has the questions.
Albert Einstein
 
Posts: 4469 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata       Page: 1 2 3 4  
 

    Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Where Are the trump Supporters?

© 2003-2020 Aantares Online LLC. All Rights Reserved.