Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Why Aren't "sexually obsessed frighties" posting about this?
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Why Aren't "sexually obsessed frighties" posting about this?
 Login/Register 
Zealot...
posted

With all the topics & replies they offer here (noticeably avoiding any regarding the elephant in the white house)... how could they have missed this as one of their PRIME topics?

quote:
While he may find it EASY, having a Sexual Predator in the White House, to "admit" to an affair (which is all too uncommon, it seems)... I can understand him denying "blackmail" (but, I also don't find it beyond his character--trying to SHUT UP his accuser).

Oh, BTW, I think the answer to my question to be quite clear... hint: he's a {R}.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feeling picked on... no one likes you? Maybe it's not THEM at all.

Posts: 22670 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
It's OK because he's a christian family values kind of guy, so righties forgive him for trashing the same doctrine he professes. But if one doesn't constantly preach christian family values, they're a godless libertine regardless if they happen to be in a monogamous relationship and live a compassionate Jesus-like life. Oh, forget the explanation, righties won't read it anyway because the just know that any politician with an "R" next to his name is a good moral person even if he cheats (or beats) his wife, gets multiple divorces, grabs poossie, lusts little girls or boys, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 10177 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post