Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Donald kills himself jumping from NY highrise
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Donald kills himself jumping from NY highrise
 Login/Register 
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted
...sorry folks, not The Donald. Donald Tober the Sweet'N Low magnate. Understandable, given his 89 years and Parkinson's closing in. QEPD, Mr. Tober-- but it might also be the solution for trump's humiliation.
Sing   :sing:Ah, might as well jump...jump!!
Might as well jump
Go ahead and jump...jump!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Celebrate good times, come on
There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last
Throughout the years

Posts: 13522 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
Jeez, was that the only way he could think of to do it? Did he have no other options? Awful.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45283 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
You’re right. If it’s just to end the pain... better and less messy ways. Maybe there are deeper reasons... I wonder the deeper reasons, the psychological pathology for making a big splash like this. Now there... there’s the interesting part of the story.

Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Posts: 19827 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm not going to say I think there was pathology involved. Maybe it was an impulsive thing. By which I mean, maybe (for example) he'd been considering it and struggling with it for a while, and then in that moment, felt he could do it and feared he might not be able to later if he waited.

Still, it's awful. Not only traumatic for whoever found him, but he could've even landed on someone. I don't think it said how far he fell or whether it was a private area where he landed.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45283 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
...sorry folks, not The Donald. Donald Tober the Sweet'N Low magnate. Understandable, given his 89 years and Parkinson's closing in. QEPD, Mr. Tober-- but it might also be the solution for trump's humiliation.
Sing   :sing:Ah, might as well jump...jump!!
Might as well jump
Go ahead and jump...jump!!!

Dammit, I thought you meant Donald...and for some reason the networks weren't covering it 'cos it's Saturday. Oh well.

HB

Posts: 26083 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe it was an impulsive thing. By which I mean, maybe (for example) he'd been considering it and struggling with it for a while, and then in that moment, felt he could do it and feared he might not be able to later if he waited.

Parkinson's sounds like a poor way to go. Late stage it causes dementia so who knows what state of mind he was in. A billionaire has options most folks don't have and jumping to splat yourself on Park Ave. doesn't seem like the best choice. He could have arranged something more peaceful. Fortunately he didn't take anyone with him like a sick slob that sets off a bomb or drives head-on into traffic.

Celebrate good times, come on
There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last
Throughout the years

Posts: 13522 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post