Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Anyone see The Post?
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Anyone see The Post?
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted
Excellent movie! I don5 think trump supporters would like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
”god damn America”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 27424 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    Picture of True Conservative
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    In late 1969—with the assistance of his former RAND Corporation colleague Anthony Russo—Ellsberg secretly made several sets of photocopies of the classified documents to which he had access; these later became known as the Pentagon Papers. They revealed that, early on, the government had knowledge that the war as then resourced could most likely not be won. Further, as an editor of The New York Times was to write much later, these documents "demonstrated, among other things, that the Johnson Administration had systematically lied, not only to the public but also to Congress, about a subject of transcendent national interest and significance".[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Ellsberg

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 104627 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    Picture of Dixie Chick
    posted Hide Post
    I want to see it but the closest theater is 24 miles plus the weather isn't wonderful

However, with such a good recommendation from you and barring any good games tomorrow, we may do it.

I'm conservative enough to have had mixed feelings about the Pentagon papers when it occurred but not the outcome...shall we say I was conflicted? I'm sure this movie will help. Imma Kathryn Graham fan.

Flag-Distress/SOS  :sos:

Posts: 51861 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    Picture of Born Again Liberal
    posted Hide Post
    Everybody seemed to like the movie, but there are some people that won’t go see it cause of Streep. A lot of trump supporterS feelings were hurt by Streep. I must say I was never a big fan of hers, I respected he acting. She was really good in this movie I thought. Steven Spielberg.

”god damn America”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 27424 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Steadfast...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    Everybody seemed to like the movie, but there are some people that won’t go see it cause of Streep. A lot of trump supporterS feelings were hurt by Streep. I must say I was never a big fan of hers, I respected he acting. She was really good in this movie I thought. Steven Spielberg.

I will definitely go see it.

HB

Posts: 18886 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post