Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    It’s real, voters for Trump in January
Go To
Post
Search BB
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies
Reply
  
It’s real, voters for Trump in January
 Login/Register 
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted
quote:
Texting people in Georgia who are low propensity voters.

The "I'm voting for Trump in January" thing is real.



https://twitter.com/dataandpolitics
 
Posts: 11494 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
WHERE? Oh where or how did you find that thread Reed?

It’s wonderful and it’s definitely real, LOL!   :lol:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

 
Posts: 60821 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
It was a retweet on a law professors thread.
 
Posts: 11494 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
There was an article I read today that claimed that Roger Stone was behind the “write in Trump” movement. Supposedly, it’s part of a scheme by Stone to wangle a pardon by threatening to take the GOP down with him if he doesn’t get a pardon.

Here ya go.

I always figured that Stone would be pardoned anyway.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trump is now officially the President-reject.
 
Posts: 32441 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
This statement especially bothered me. It’s bad enough that a party is trying to blackmail its individuals but claiming to battle against constitutional guarantees should be very telling to most.


quote:
“If we can do this, we have a real chance at getting these RINO senators to act on the illegitimate and corrupt election presided over by a Democrat party that is invested in the Communist takeover of Our Great Nation,” the group wrote on its new website, writeintrumpforgeorgiasenate.com. “We will not stop fighting for you, the American Patriot, against the evils of Socialism and inferior Religions.”
 
Posts: 11494 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
This statement especially bothered me. It’s bad enough that a party is trying to blackmail its individuals but claiming to battle against constitutional guarantees should be very telling to most.


quote:
“If we can do this, we have a real chance at getting these RINO senators to act on the illegitimate and corrupt election presided over by a Democrat party that is invested in the Communist takeover of Our Great Nation,” the group wrote on its new website, writeintrumpforgeorgiasenate.com. “We will not stop fighting for you, the American Patriot, against the evils of Socialism and inferior Religions.”

Oh my gosh. "Inferior Religions"!

Saying the quiet part out loud. I bet their lips move when they read.


Btw, are they being encouraged to write in Trump's name for both Senate seats? I'm all for that.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
 
Posts: 44694 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Ultimately I believe it will be difficult to control their narrative and many will not be aware they should no longer be voting for Trump should the demands be met.

The attempt to undermine a governor and Secretary of State seem more like a coup than what is actually feared.
 
Posts: 11494 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
This statement especially bothered me. It’s bad enough that a party is trying to blackmail its individuals but claiming to battle against constitutional guarantees should be very telling to most.


quote:
“If we can do this, we have a real chance at getting these RINO senators to act on the illegitimate and corrupt election presided over by a Democrat party that is invested in the Communist takeover of Our Great Nation,” the group wrote on its new website, writeintrumpforgeorgiasenate.com. “We will not stop fighting for you, the American Patriot, against the evils of Socialism and inferior Religions.”

Oh my gosh. "Inferior Religions"!

Saying the quiet part out loud. I bet their lips move when they read.


Btw, are they being encouraged to write in Trump's name for both Senate seats? I'm all for that.


Yeah, out loud is just scary! Best I can tell the answer to your question is both are being targeted. If somehow that was even legitimate and he got more than 50% of the votes I assume they’d want him in the Senate! Can you just see Mitch trying to deal with him? That’s almost worth changing Georgia law for!
 
Posts: 11494 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
This statement especially bothered me. It’s bad enough that a party is trying to blackmail its individuals but claiming to battle against constitutional guarantees should be very telling to most.


quote:
“If we can do this, we have a real chance at getting these RINO senators to act on the illegitimate and corrupt election presided over by a Democrat party that is invested in the Communist takeover of Our Great Nation,” the group wrote on its new website, writeintrumpforgeorgiasenate.com. “We will not stop fighting for you, the American Patriot, against the evils of Socialism and inferior Religions.”

Oh my gosh. "Inferior Religions"!

Saying the quiet part out loud. I bet their lips move when they read.


Btw, are they being encouraged to write in Trump's name for both Senate seats? I'm all for that.


Yeah, out loud is just scary! Best I can tell the answer to your question is both are being targeted. If somehow that was even legitimate and he got more than 50% of the votes I assume they’d want him in the Senate! Can you just see Mitch trying to deal with him? That’s almost worth changing Georgia law for!

I can't imagine him in the Senate. Or deigning to serve in the Senate for that matter.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
 
Posts: 44694 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Me either, but it gave me a momentary chuckle, nevertheless. Can you imagine him arguing the election was rigged because he won? LOL-2!   :lol2:
 
Posts: 11494 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
Me either, but it gave me a momentary chuckle, nevertheless. Can you imagine him arguing the election was rigged because he won? LOL-2!   :lol2:

That would be something to see, all right. LOL!   :lol:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
 
Posts: 44694 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
How is a write-in vote even valid? I mean, Trump didn’t qualify for the runoff.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trump is now officially the President-reject.
 
Posts: 32441 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
How is a write-in vote even valid? I mean, Trump didn’t qualify for the runoff.

The right to vote is fundamental. And if Republican voters in Georgia want to write in Donald Trump for one or both of Georgia's Senate seats, who are we to stop them? Let's not quibble with whether their votes are valid.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
 
Posts: 44694 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
How is a write-in vote even valid? I mean, Trump didn’t qualify for the runoff.


It isn’t, but do you really think that would matter to Trump?

I did start out with a statement that it wouldn’t be legitimate, and was just musing.
 
Posts: 11494 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
I hope Stacy Abrams can rally the democrats.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”



 
Posts: 31874 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Me too, but with a bit more liberal agenda it’s not going to be as easy as it should be. The wedge between liberals being too liberal and the conservatives being too conservative leaves a void for moderates to fill. Hopefully the moderates, for now will fee okay withe the dem candidates. Hopefully the turn out will be high.
 
Posts: 11494 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
I don’t get how a rational person can support a trump supporter. They hate democracy.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”



 
Posts: 31874 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
As I read this:
https://apple.news/AWtnS4BemS9O1bR_NYZ5G_Q
an article about Republican boycotting the Senate runoff, I can’t help but wonder if that skew would be used to “prove” that the voting machines caused the skew!

Of course, it’s possible to know how many register Republican vs Democrats actually voted, just not how they voted! Seems to me the better tactic would be for Republicans to vote Democrat to attempt to show a problem with softwareLOL!   :lol:
 
Posts: 11494 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
Supposedly the “uncensored” right-wing social media site Parler has censored the Wrote-in Trump in Georgia website.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trump is now officially the President-reject.
 
Posts: 32441 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
If I don't comment on a thread, it's either because I don't understand what is being said, which is usually the case, or I do understand what is being said...and I am speechless. When anyone votes for trump, supports trump, re-votes for trump, thinks trump is a great guy, thinks that trump has great hair and is a sexy man, or has anything positive to say about trump, I'm speechless. Hopefully, they're serving up the all you can eat stone-crabs who had their limbs cut off only to be thrown back helpless into the Atlantic waiting for the net-people to sell the helpless creatures to the big bosses who pay minimum salaries while charging the highest prices. Just add some french-fries and offer fried diet-coke. Don't forget the cheap bread and butter...and push the appetizers, goddamit!!!

HB
 
Posts: 25603 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

    Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    It’s real, voters for Trump in January

© 2003-2020 Aantares Online LLC. All Rights Reserved.