Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Feinstein To Trump: DACA First, Border Security Later
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Feinstein To Trump: DACA First, Border Security Later
 Login/Register 
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
How stupid does she think we are?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 106089 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
How stupid does she think we are?

I give up. How stupid are you? For that matter, how stupid is Trump? He's the one who said "But I think we have to do DACA first."

quote:
"I don't know how you would feel about this but I would like to ask the question," Feinstein said. "What about a clean DACA bill now with the commitment that we go into a comprehensive immigration reform procedure?"

"I have no problem," Trump replied. "I think that's basically what [Democratic Sen.] Dick [Durbin] is saying. We're going to come out with DACA. We're gonna do DACA and we can start immediately on phase two, which would be comprehensive."

"Would you be agreeable to that?" Feinstein asked.

"Yeah, I would like to," Trump said. "I think a lot of people would like to see that. But I think we have to do DACA first."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/talal...ywPX9353q#.wlMPvyoyB

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 47193 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Border Security Later

I've asked you at least a dozen times when we're going to do a TSA-style inspection of the 10,000 cargo containers that are waved through a port of entry daily. Got an answer yet, truco, or will that border security concern be addressed.... later?

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 11045 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
quote:
Border Security Later

I've asked you at least a dozen times when we're going to do a TSA-style inspection of the 10,000 cargo containers that are waved through a port of entry daily. Got an answer yet, truco, or will that border security concern be addressed.... later?

Trucky's waiting for Fox "News" to tell him what to think.

Posts: 47193 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Border Security Later

How many of the DACA kids arrived in cargo containers?

Posts: 106089 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Border Security Later

We don't know, why don't you tell us?

Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Border Security Later

I hear all of them did!

”god damn America”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 27700 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    So much for a wall being effective...

I wonder how Trump imported his illegals...

Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by The Fox God:
    So much for a wall being effective...

I wonder how Trump imported his illegals...

i’ve been hearing that trump gets all his illegal immigrants from those cargo containers.

”god damn America”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

•  
    Posts: 27700 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:
    Border Security Later

I hear all of them did!

Not according to video of illegal border crossings.

Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    I’m just going on what I hear. Trump hears a little birdie in his ear everyday.

”god damn America”

•  
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    The GOP Can't Get Burnt on DACA Deal

quote:
    Democrats in Congress say to Trump, "OK, but extend DACA's protections first, then we'll deal with the border wall and other stuff later."

But already it's a perfect example of how bad the Republicans are at educating the public about what they do in Washington and why they do it the way they do.

In this case, Republicans need to explain to the country why they are insisting on Congress doing DACA and immigration reform together.

The reason is because Republicans remember how badly they were burned by Democrats in 1986, after my father signed the Immigration Reform and Control Act, aka the Simpson-Mazzoli Act.

Part one of Simpson-Mazzoli allowed 3 million illegal immigrants to have a pathway to citizenship. That's the only part of the bill people remember today - the so-called "Reagan Amnesty."

But nearly everyone - particularly the mainstream liberal media that thinks American political history started when they woke up this morning - forgets about the second part.

Part 2 of Simpson-Mazzoli was an agreement to secure the southern border - which was never implemented in 1986 or to this day.

That's the memory Republicans are still haunted by today. They have good reason to not trust Democrats to keep their word on border security if they negotiate a two-step DACA-immigration deal.

Now it's up to the president, the speaker of the House and every important Republican in Washington to explain to the public why it's so important for DACA and border security to be done together.

The mainstream media will never fairly or fully explain the Republicans' position on their own, but if President Trump starts talking and tweeting about it, they'll have to.

If Trump can bring enough attention to the GOP side of the immigration debate, a win-win bipartisan deal might be possible.

The Republicans will have to cave on DACA and the Democrats will have to cave on the border wall.

Link

Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    Ronald Reagan wasn't into building walls. He was better at the far more important job of tearing walls down.

Aavid
    Picture of Gus Rodgers
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

LOL Up   :lolup: LOL Up   :lolup: LOL Up   :lolup:

Clownhall.

Social Justice Now!

Posts: 28118 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
    quote:

LOL Up   :lolup: LOL Up   :lolup: LOL Up   :lolup:

Clownhall.

That's why Trucky puts his sources under "Link". He's ashamed to identify them by name.

Michael Reagan is a dolt. Ron is the smart one.