Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Sarah Sanders Is 36
      Page: 1 2 3 4 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Sarah Sanders Is 36
 Login/Register 
Zealot...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:
Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
quote:
Originally posted by Dixie Chick:
quote:
I guess looks shaming is considered bad form in polite society unless the shaming target is a conservative.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Icky...

It’s not that Sarah is not pretty. Pretty is a very relative term anyway. It’s the truly ugly attitudes written in her every grimace and scowl.

Dix

Who cares what you think, naziboy?

F@ck you commie. You might imagine I’m one of your f@cking chew toys... but I’m not, so f@ck off you f@cking communist.

Uh-oh! It’s tequila Thursday.

HB

Posts: 22265 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
I know, Dix, but somehow it's always women who are described as "rode hard and put up wet." I've never heard it applied to a man. But, that's the way it goes.

I think it could apply to Lindsey Graham.

HB

You're incorrigible. And disarming as always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 40797 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
I
quote:
quote:
And before all the gentle posting peers here get all upset over my lack of tolerance for being called names on the bb like nazi or racist, be advised... this chew toy will attack back until the bullsh’t Personal attacks stop.

So either follow the terms of service on this bb or get used to the chew toy biting back or get me kicked off.

Icky,

You have a lot of nerve threatening to invoke the terms of service to anyone on this thread. As far as I can see you had no part in the discussion until out of the blue, you replied to something I posted about Sara Sanders (a verifiable liar} with your ubiquitous meme generator, an oversized photo of Lenin, and a gross personal insult.

You attempt to defend yourself by accusing us of calling you a Nazi. Well let me tell you something fish breath, I’m sick and tired of your calling me a Commie and all the other ridiculous motives and assumptions you visit upon me.

You are capable of more acceptable behavior, even being somewhat charming. I’m interested in anything you have to say that is well thought out. But you must be seething just below the surface because you invariably boil over and use your alter-ego, the meme generator to do your bully work.

No one called you anything before you called me a Commie which I replied to more graciously than you deserved.

This thread is not about you BTW. It’s about Sarah Sanders. She is fully deserving of everything heaped upon her here...much more as a matter of FACT and which we have every right to voice.

Hey, anyone wants to bring it on me they better be prepare to get it back. I’m not a racist and I’m certainly not a Nazi and if you want to call me those things I’ll react badly.

Every time.

If we stop listening to the other side, no matter how much we disagree, then we will grow further and further apart and solutions that we all want will never be found.

Posts: 16566 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I guess looks shaming is considered bad form in polite society unless the shaming target is a conservative.

Icky...

It’s not that Sarah is not pretty. Pretty is a very relative term anyway. It’s the truly ugly attitudes written in her every grimace and scowl.

Dix

F@ck you commie. You might imagine I’m one of your f@cking chew toys... but I’m not, so f@ck off you f@cking communist.

HB

Totally sober breh

If we stop listening to the other side, no matter how much we disagree, then we will grow further and further apart and solutions that we all want will never be found.

Posts: 16566 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
I know, Dix, but somehow it's always women who are described as "rode hard and put up wet." I've never heard it applied to a man. But, that's the way it goes.

I think it could apply to Lindsey Graham.

HB

You're incorrigible. And disarming as always.

Thank you, LD...you're so wonderful! No one makes me laugh harder than you!! And that's an awful lot to admit to. Everyone else here makes me laugh every day....G-d bless you all! Even the idiots make me laugh...but not with them...they open themselves up as easy targets...it's almost not fair of us to comment. Remember the Smothers Brothers...Tommy couldn't have been nearly as funny without Dick.

And Rowan and Martin? Just for the record, Rowan was the straight man for Dick Martin, right? Well, Dick was never funny even once. Yet, the Smothers Brothers were taken off the air for saying a few things against Nixon...and they were always funny and entertaining. Laugh-In never had the guts to say anything except to show Goldie Hawn's bikini body...which, I have to admit, was wonderful.

All of that was before chan's time. He was probably ogling Lon Chaney, Jr.

HB

Posts: 22265 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Icky...

Dix

HB

Totally sober breh

I know...you think you're sober when you're not. Been there.

HB

AAA+
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
quote:
I
quote:
quote:
And before all the gentle posting peers here get all upset over my lack of tolerance for being called names on the bb like nazi or racist, be advised... this chew toy will attack back until the bullsh’t Personal attacks stop.

So either follow the terms of service on this bb or get used to the chew toy biting back or get me kicked off.

Icky,

You have a lot of nerve threatening to invoke the terms of service to anyone on this thread. As far as I can see you had no part in the discussion until out of the blue, you replied to something I posted about Sara Sanders (a verifiable liar} with your ubiquitous meme generator, an oversized photo of Lenin, and a gross personal insult.

You attempt to defend yourself by accusing us of calling you a Nazi. Well let me tell you something fish breath, I’m sick and tired of your calling me a Commie and all the other ridiculous motives and assumptions you visit upon me.

You are capable of more acceptable behavior, even being somewhat charming. I’m interested in anything you have to say that is well thought out. But you must be seething just below the surface because you invariably boil over and use your alter-ego, the meme generator to do your bully work.

No one called you anything before you called me a Commie which I replied to more graciously than you deserved.

This thread is not about you BTW. It’s about Sarah Sanders. She is fully deserving of everything heaped upon her here...much more as a matter of FACT and which we have every right to voice.

Hey, anyone wants to bring it on me they better be prepare to get it back. I’m not a racist and I’m certainly not a Nazi and if you want to call me those things I’ll react badly.

Every time.

Dear Mr. Tough guy,

I’m sooooo scared! OMG!   :OMG:

No one on this thread called you any of those things before you just jumped right in and started calling me a Commie...Way out of order. You are never the least bit culpable or responsible for what befalls you. You groove on being the indignant victim when you are anything but. And frankly Icky, if your sympathies and your sentiments continue to support radical people who express racist and fascist views ... then you are gonna be tagged the same,

By the same token, I am not radical left. You have never heard me support Bernie or Warren. I like some of their ideas but certainly not all of them...enough of that. I’m done with caring what you say or feeling obliged to explain myself.

Dix

Mama says that ****** is as ****** does...... Forrest

Posts: 55742 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
I was NOT addressing YOU Dixie, you never called me a Nazi or a racist... BAL did.

In the past you’ve admired the poetic way your liberal posting peers attack with artistic name calling... I’m saddened mine was not up to your standards.

BAL was begging for what I gave. He can continue on this path or not. It’s his call.

AAA+
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was NOT addressing YOU Dixie, you never called me a Nazi or a racist... BAL did.

In the past you’ve admired the poetic way your liberal posting peers attack with artistic name calling... I’m saddened mine was not up to your standards.

BAL was begging for what I gave. He can continue on this path or not. It’s his call.

No BAL didn’t call you anything ...not here. Not that I read.

I do admire what some of my friends say to their adversaries at times. It has less to do with ideology but rather their blatant disregard for facts and all their Mickey Mouse behaviors and most of all because we have a PIG FOR A PRESIDENT who manipulates the hell out of all three of you and you guys embrace him so steadfastly it causes everyone to stink.

No apologies. I read over some of it but Pawn and Charlie have both stated they are here to agitate and they seem to groove on it.

Posts: 55742 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:

That’s BAL calling me a Nazi. Every time anyone calls me a Nazi or a racist I’m going to bite back hard until either they stop or they get me kicked off.

AAA+
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That’s BAL calling me a Nazi. Every time anyone calls me a Nazi or a racist I’m going to bite back hard until either they stop or they get me kicked off.

Yes but....the record shows he called you that after you called us all “Commies.”

I would suggest if you do not like being called a Nazi the best thing would be to not hang out with any and also to stop supporting fascist regimes.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
Show me where I did that. I didn’t and you can’t. And the Republican Party, the President of the United States and conservatives in general are not Nazis. Not racists. And not going to be y’all’s chew toys any more.

BAL... you out there breh? Wanna keep on keepin’ on breh?

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
Is that what you all want here? A place to attack the political opposition rather than have discussions?

That’s what killed the shire

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Show me where I did that. I didn’t and you can’t. And the Republican Party, the President of the United States and conservatives in general are not Nazis. Not racists. And not going to be y’all’s chew toys any more.

BAL... you out there breh? Wanna keep on keepin’ on breh?

Icky's acting all cocky this evening for some reason. Kinda funny. I guess this is how he gets when he's pissed.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 40797 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
I’m just tired of being called names. I prefer discussion, but if this is the place for vulgarity -and there’s nothing more vulgar than racism or Nazis- then I’m ready to revel in the vulgarity.

But be advised... I got schooled in it a long time ago by proctors gifted with a mastery of the art that would astonish you.

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m just tired of being called names. I prefer discussion, but if this is the place for vulgarity -and there’s nothing more vulgar than racism or Nazis- then I’m ready to revel in the vulgarity.

But be advised... I got schooled in it a long time ago by proctors gifted with a mastery of the art that would astonish you.

Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

You sound ridiculous. But carry on.

Btw, you "prefer discussion"? LOL-2!   :lol2:

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
Yeah?

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
http://aantares.com/eve/forums...970067496#3970067496

Discuss with me.

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
but Pawn and Charlie have both stated they are here to agitate and they seem to groove on it.

From someone who thinks HB's personal attacks are clever and funny.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 113674 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
Is that how discussion works for you? You commandeer participants?

I'm not interested. Ask Gus.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
I haven’t collided with any of my conservative posting peers.

What about this discussion?

http://aantares.com/eve/forums...380006496#9380006496

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
Why don't you discuss manholes with BAL?

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why don't you discuss manholes with BAL?

http://aantares.com/eve/forums...250097496#6250097496

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I
quote:
quote:

Icky,

Every time.

Dear Mr. Tough guy,

I’m sooooo scared! OMG!   :OMG:

No one on this thread called you any of those things before you just jumped right in and started calling me a Commie...Way out of order. You are never the least bit culpable or responsible for what befalls you. You groove on being the indignant victim when you are anything but. And frankly Icky, if your sympathies and your sentiments continue to support radical people who express racist and fascist views ... then you are gonna be tagged the same,

By the same token, I am not radical left. You have never heard me support Bernie or Warren. I like some of their ideas but certainly not all of them...enough of that. I’m done with caring what you say or feeling obliged to explain myself.

Dix

Oh Dixie! LOL!   :lol:

I can't believe he's still going on like this when everyone's laughing at him. Is he still at it? Lemme check.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
The Nazi name calling has dismissed. Just saying... but playground bullies are really pussies and are sorta like that, ya gnow?