Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    crobberts Was More Entertaining Than Allan
      Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Locked Topic Locked
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies
crobberts Was More Entertaining Than Allan
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted
That's my opinion...and I'm sticking with it.

HB

Posts: 25678 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Report This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
And you are perfectly entitled to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people's flag is deepest red It shrouded oft our martyred dead
...Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer We'll keep the red flag flying here

Posts: 3544 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Report This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
He despises to so bad, Holy... you were so cruel to him. You weren’t the only one, not by a long shot... but you were the king of it. That’s why he’s not here anymore.

And because I remain civil... well pretty much civil... toward you... which he also did, he is a true gentleman... he doesn’t speak to me anymore. I don’t hold it against him... I get it. You were a true bastard toward him. You have this knack for taking personal information a person may share and turning back on them in the vilest of manner.

And most of the rest of this mob applaud you. Some extol your special virtuosity with your so-called performance art. They egg you on and you feed on it.

You’ve become a caricature of the intrepid internet troll.

Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Posts: 19509 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Report This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
I don’t recall HB being so cruel. After 20+ years, Charlie finally couldn’t take it anymore?

ROTF   :rotf:

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 31931 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Report This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Victor Laszlo:
I don’t recall HB being so cruel. After 20+ years, Charlie finally couldn’t take it anymore?

ROTF   :rotf:

That’s because you’re Holy’s little prince.

Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
He despises to so bad, Holy... you were so cruel to him. You weren’t the only one, not by a long shot... but you were the king of it. That’s why he’s not here anymore.

Rewriting history?

He's not here because he got the boot.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 44871 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Report This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
quote:

Rewriting history?

Wow... for years you guys ridiculed him for his body mass, his housing situation, his clothing in photos he shared and he gets canned??????

Phhhhhhhhuck... that’s phhhhhucked up.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
And the phhhhucking administration here, against ALL the terms of service allowed those monstrous personal attacks to stand unregulated, which only served to encourage those monstrous personal attacks.

And then the administration and the “progressive” membership congratulate, toast and high five one another over their tolerance and character.

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rewriting history?

Wow... for years you guys ridiculed him for his body mass, his housing situation, his clothing in photos he shared and he gets canned??????

Phhhhhhhhuck... that’s phhhhhucked up.

So whether he left on his own or got the boot really isn't the point, is it? You just think we were mean to him.

He was also breathtakingly racist. You left that out.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 44871 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Report This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
There’s no thinking you all were mean to him. It’s a fact you all were monsters to him.

I also think that the psychopathy and bile and anger posting peers keep bottled up in real,life because of professional “ethics” gets released here on those natural targets... the political opposition.

THAT is probably the MOST phhhhhucked up thing of all.

Well heroes... you live with it.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
Well, second only to the enablers on high... the administration.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
This very topic is a violation of TOS by calling out a posting peer in the title. Well, former posting peer... which is even MORE phhhhhucked up and cowardly than Jane Fonda sitting on a Soviet made anti aircraft cannon in Hanoi castigating American servicemen to the cheers and accolades of the Democrat Party back home.

*****in heroes.

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
And the phhhhucking administration here, against ALL the terms of service allowed those monstrous personal attacks to stand unregulated, which only served to encourage those monstrous personal attacks.

And then the administration and the “progressive” membership congratulate, toast and high five one another over their tolerance and character.

As I recall, the ban was at first was a short time frame. I have no way of knowing if he asked to come back. He went at the same time pawn did, iirc.

I think the tos was spamming the boards rather than attitude. Not sure what it takes to comeback or ban others.

Posts: 11622 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Report This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:

And because I remain civil... well pretty much civil... toward you... which he also did, he is a true gentleman... he doesn’t speak to me anymore. I don’t hold it against him... I get it. You were a true bastard toward him. You have this knack for taking personal information a person may share and turning back on them in the vilest of manner.

And most of the rest of this mob applaud you. Some extol your special virtuosity with your so-called performance art. They egg you on and you feed on it.

Oo...it was late at nite, a creepy lonely bar on a Tuesday nite- Thanksgiving Week. I think you were channeling crobberts. Was his ghastly horrid face/gut combo in the bar mirror? The one that’s covered with trump/pence posters and bumper stickers? Well, ol’ crob used you well.

HB

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
quote:

As I recall, the ban was at first was a short time frame. I have no way of knowing if he asked to come back. He went at the same time pawn did, iirc.

I think the tos was spamming the boards rather than attitude. Not sure what it takes to comeback or ban others.

Yes, it was spamming the boards. I mentioned his breathtaking racism both because it was his most salient feature (imo) and because "people were mean to him" doesn't begin to complete the picture.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
Spamming was his way of countering the malicious and monstrous attacks on his personal life.

So what do we learn from this?

Spamming is bad.

Personal attacks are not.

The tyrants in charge need to change the TOS.

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Spamming was his way of countering the malicious and monstrous attacks on his personal life.

Spamming is bad.

Shut up, mo*ron...I was complimenting crobberts by saying he was more entertaining than your new friend, Allan. Some people can't accept kudos.

Now, I take it back. they're both idiot-scum. And it's your fault.

BTW, let your friend know that the correct spelling is Allen. Allen in a straitjacket.

HB

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:

Oo...it was late at nite, a creepy lonely bar on a Tuesday nite- Thanksgiving Week. I think you were channeling crobberts. Was his ghastly horrid face/gut combo in the bar mirror? The one that’s covered with trump/pence posters and bumper stickers? Well, ol’ crob used you well.

HB

It must be hard to find someone who is easy to personally attack. To make fun of their appearance. To make fun of their house.

No wonder you phhhhhucking miss him so much and pine for him so much with these trolling posts. He would only fight back in the only way a gentle person knows how... to bury your attacks with news posts that piss you off.

Are you wine?

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
Yeah. What I thought. Not gonna pair with Casey. ROTF   :rotf:

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:

So the spamming was a response? Lol.

You either don't really believe that, or you weren't paying attention.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:

HB

It must be hard to find someone who is easy to personally attack. To make fun of their appearance. To make fun of their house.

No wonder you phhhhhucking miss him so much and pine for him so much with these trolling posts.

Are you wine?

Uh oh...you're starting early tonight. By 10, you'll be 3 sheets to the winds. I know you have a loyal staff who will clean the vomit up, as they've done many times in the past. Just keep telling them they're pretty and interesting...you know...the ol' jeffrey epstein line. Did he ever bring in a bevy of underage beauties to your place for the "all the can eat jeffrey?" I know...you won't tell. I've always been impressed with republicans for never telling the nasty and revolting truth about their jim jones/charles manson-style leaders.

HB

Oh, btw, have a nice Thanksgiving.

I can't tell you how many companies I never heard of today sent me emails wishing me a nice Thanksgiving. Nice just a nice Thanksgiving, but one felt with such bullsh*t, I don't have the strength to reproduce it here. Of, course I delete it immediately, but maybe I can dig through the trash and find it for you.

Anyway, tell the young woman I like her 'cos she's skinny. Skinny girls are my favorites. Always have been.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ahhh, Holy’s princess chimes in. Maybe you are wine?

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ahhh, Holy’s princess chimes in. Maybe you are wine?

I feel sorry for you, icky. Maybe LD will take pity on you because it's the holiday season. I hope not. I enjoy when she dissects you into the blubbering mass of trump-sh*t that you are and have always been. Not to mention the bush sh*t you always were. I admire her abilities to reduce you to a steaming heap of sh*t.

Here's the good news: at least gwb was a human being. something trump never was and never will be. Now live it or live with it.

HB

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Spamming is bad.

What! That he wore an undershirt in his trailer constantly? What's so tyrannical about that? He look good with that T-shirt and his half-shaved nose hair.

HB