Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Sarah Huckleberry Sanders to Resign
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Sarah Huckleberry Sanders to Resign
 Login/Register 
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted
quote:
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders will be leaving her post at the end of June, President Donald Trump said in a tweet on Thursday.
Mr Trump said Ms Sanders would be returning to her home of Arkansas after more than three years on the job.
BBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS IS YOUR DAY

REPENT!

IMPEACHMENT IS COMING SOON

Posts: 30450 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 49141 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
quote:
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders will be leaving her post at the end of June, President Donald Trump said in a tweet on Thursday.
Mr Trump said Ms Sanders would be returning to her home of Arkansas after more than three years on the job.
BBC

I wonder if we'll ever find out why she's leaving. Reporters are saying her position took "a great toll" on her and her family.

Personally, I think she has been a liar and a tool for trump, the chief liar. I hope that most Americans don't start feeling sorry for her...she reaps that which she sews.

HB

Posts: 22695 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Fox God:
via Imgflip Meme Generator

That's not fair, TFG...you pictured her after her recent make-over. LOL!

HB

Posts: 22695 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder if we'll ever find out why she's leaving. Reporters are saying her position took "a great toll" on her and her family.

Personally, I think she has been a liar and a tool for trump, the chief liar.

The second part is the answer to the first part.

If we stop listening to the other side, no matter how much we disagree, then we will grow further and further apart and solutions that we all want will never be found.

Posts: 16901 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:

Wow...I'm surprised! you admit that trump is the chief liar and that huckleberry has been his lying tool. Good For You!

HB

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:

Hey, we're in agreement. I'm sure it's enormously stressful to have to lie non-stop.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 41072 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
She’s gone back to Ouachita Baptist University to repent.

THIS IS YOUR DAY

REPENT!

Posts: 30450 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
I remember talk lat year that she would be leaving this year. For some reason I thought it was at the beginning, but then we had the furloughs.

Is it possible we are seeing the real reason for fewer press conferences?

Posts: 5186 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
The reason there are fewer press conferences is that the press asks questions that the Trump administration doesn’t want to answer.

THIS IS YOUR DAY

REPENT!

Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Agreed that the press wasn’t wanted. But they could still have had press releases as twitter isn’t as good source for official business.

I believe Sarah got tired of the questions too!

Posts: 5186 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
From the horse’s mouse: (Trump Tweet)

quote:
"After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas," Trump tweeted. "She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!"

Mama says that ****** is as ****** does...... Forrest

Posts: 56496 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
How long do you expect it will be before he takes that back?

And how does he get 3 1/2 years in the WH?

Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
Bring Back Sean Spicer!

THIS IS YOUR DAY

REPENT!

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
She should get a medal for having to put up with ass holes like Acosta.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 115071 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
She wants to be remembered as being transparent and honest.

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 29824 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Never goes away...
    Picture of Perro Pedorro
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    She should get a medal for having to put up with ass holes like Acosta.

Well, we put up with you.....

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 12647 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    Picture of Born Again Liberal
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    I believe Sarah got tired of the questions too!

The bottom line is that she was in over her head, much like trump.

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 29824 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aardent
    Picture of Gus Rodgers
    posted Hide Post
    Slobber

THIS IS YOUR DAY

REPENT!

Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
    Slobber

Har! Good riddance, huckleberry!

HB